Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi]

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:59 pm

Tsune almost passed out from the shock, but when the kiss was to be broken, he reached his warm hand to grasp the back of Endavi's head, intertwining his fingers through the long strands of dark blue hair. He opened his mouth slightly, hot breath escaping to the other's mouth, pressing closer and closer to him. He reached beneath the small table with his metal hand until he thought he was putting weight on the opposing cushion, but as he glanced down through the deepening kiss, he caught sight that it was Endavi's thigh. His eyes widened slightly. Ah, the troubles and wonders of not being able to feel one of your arms... Without pause, Tsune ran his hand further down, smirking through their lips. When he could reach no further, he stopped in the middle of the homunculus' thigh and pulled back towards his knee. Then he finally let go of his tight grip on the taller man's head with the other hand. His sharp steel eyes glinted seriously into midnight blue. Then he broke out into a crooked smile. "So would I..." His silk voice flowed through the heated air. He wanted to ask a million questions, but he couldn't bring himself to ask any. Did it really matter after all? Even if Endavi wasn't looking for a relationship, Tsune was feeling something... But what could he possibly be thinking? Was he just after a fling? Having no experience with the real world, Tsune couldn't read the situation, but he had a feeling that anyone in this instance wouldn't know what to expect. All he knew was that it felt so real, so genuine and the tightness growing against his pants was not simply lust, but possibly a form of love?

[Puuuurfect~ <333 Gluttony with a loincloth XDDD]

Back to top Go down

Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Thinking Of You [Tsune/Endavi]

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:40 am

As lips met his own just as quickly as he pulled away from embarrassment, he threw away his resolve and returned the gesture, while gently moving the bowl of ramen between them out of the way so he could get a better grip on the attractive man he'd only met three times and was now moving in with him; he didn't mind it at all though as his tongue caressed that of Tsune-kun's own, nope, he didn't mind one bit.

He felt a hand grasp his hair, unraveling it from it's ponytail as he grasped the shoulders of the man he was kissing, before groaning as something began to move up his thigh almost teasingly. He opened his incredibly sharp eyes to immediately notice the slight shock at where his hand was from Tsune's face, before it become seductive again and he dove back into their make-out session; the hand crawling up Endavi's leg as it did so.

A moan left the man's lips as steel fingers were near the cruel stiff feeling in his baggy pants, before it was pulled back away and the kiss was broken. The grip was released as a crooked smile appeared on the man's face "So would I..." he had said, making Endavi blush.

Just as Endavi was about to have his lips meet Tsune's again, the sound of someone clearing their throat nervously hit his ear, and he turned to face that fan-girl waitress blushing like mad with the bill. Not in the mood to be caught as the current submissive, Endavi smirked and leaned back coolly as he took the bill and simple wrote 'Bill to Jacques Edirp, old man knows address' before he thought of the most disturbing thought he could thing of (bodybuilding women in g-strings) and killed his erection swiftly.

Keeping his mind off things, he stood and walked over to the silver-haired one with a smirk, holding his hand out in offer to help him leave. He also had some training to catch up on anyway. "Come on, we've extended our stay here a bit, Tsune-kun."

(Ah, I changed my ending, I'm getting kinda bored of this topic is why ^^)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:09 pm

Tsune's eyes sparkled deviously as he took the taller man's hand. One day he would be taller dammit! But instead of merely standing up, Tsune pulled on the hand he grasped and stood on his toes slightly, planting his lips against Endavi's once more. He really loved the smell of Endavi... It was a cold smell, almost minty, and yet so...sweet. The silver-haired boy, yet to be a man, let go and leaned into the homunculous' ear. Hot breath fell from his lips in his trademark velvet voice: "Don't think you can escape me that easily..." He pulled away and laughed afterward, but it seemed more like an evil laugh than a joking one. The gleam never left his eyes and the smirk his lips as he strode off ahead of the blushing man. "You're right, I interrupted you're training, right?" He winked, running a hand through his own silky hair and throwing it behind his back casually. "You may not get too much of that done..." Tsune was finished playing games with his own mind; he was through tricking himself into concealing his personality from people. It was fear that was controlling him: fear that he wouldn't be accepted fully. It was always that way...because no one ever gave him the time of day. Now though, now things were different. He was done with that shit. And he had his own power to wield.

[EXIT TOPIC]

[Yeah it's my fault...v.v I'm sorry my life has been screwy this summer...I'm picking it up dammit! -hold up fist in determination- Let's go onto the Tsune loses his eye sight thread? ^^;]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:41 am

Endavi went bright pink as that statement was whispered in his ear, before he seductively made his exit, making Endavi stay as red as a god-damned tomato.

"Don't think you can escape me that easily..."

A thin, nimble finger fell onto the lips of the homunculus as he sat down and crouched over his chair Mugen sitting at his hip. As much of a kick to his pride as it was, it didn't take a genius to figure out who truly had the dominant card. Endavi was just playing pretend.

The homunculus lightly chuckled, before schooling away his emotions and standing up with a scowl; making his way out of the shop and waving to the old man on his way out. The funniest part is that he was going to be living with the guy soon enough and he hardly knew him; but instinct said otherwise.

The Auregese man chuckled to himself as the thought of a past life hit his mind, befre shrugging and making his way off.

After all, he had some training to do...

[[EXIT TOPIC]]

(Yeah ^.^ You open it and link me, and it's with Tsune, Kana and JAcques right? Or do ya want Endavi in it too? It's totally fit into plot)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:11 am

[Tsune needs his Endavi, plus it would be awesome for him to witness it and/or sweep him away from the danger afterward or something]
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2