Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A talk between friends EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A talk between friends EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A talk between friends EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A talk between friends EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A talk between friends EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A talk between friends EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A talk between friends EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A talk between friends EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A talk between friends EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A talk between friends EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A talk between friends

Go down

A talk between friends Empty A talk between friends

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Nero walked towards the Briggs hq, wanting to say hello to Reila. He sighed with the sun as his back as he was walking towards the large door. ."'Ring the door bell.' This'll be fun, alerting most, if not all the people in the area. He said, with a sigh while stopping infront of the door. He quickly pushed the door bell and waited for someone to answer the door. He hoped that it would have been Reila, but he was ok if it was someone else who had answered. Nero kept one of his hands in his pockets, and looked at the sky while waiting for someone to answer the door. He quickly yawned and moved most of his weight onto his left foot. His face had almost an expressionless expression, but there was a hint of tired-nedd that was obvious. "I feel like I came here too early." He said with a sigh, and stretched a little.

Back to top Go down

A talk between friends Empty Re: A talk between friends

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:51 pm

Snow had recently fallen on Fort Briggs, the new Arrival known as Nero having trodden the fresh snow, leaving his foot prints behind. He had rung the door bell and waited for a response. Nobodies home! was the initial reply, the voice coming from behind the door. How rude it was but as rude as the four men clad in white camo emerging from the snow, eaching holding automated rifles and pointing the barrel at Nero. Their fingers hovering over the trigger.

No sooner had this been preformed a small metal door to that of the bigger one opened up. A bull of a man, clad in a military uniform pointing a pistol at Nero. State your business! Are your friend or foe!
"waiit~" the voice of a lady was heard coming from Inside Fort Briggs. A girl dressed in the Same military uniform came rushing out the small door. Her raid hair was tied once in a pony then clipped up with a hair clip. Her blue frosted eyes squinted at the man being held at gun point, evidently looking at his facial features. "Nerosé Angelier?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:29 pm

"Glad you could make it!" Reila chimed, popping out from behind the redhead. Her hands were on either side of the girl and her face appeared over her left shoulder where she peered at Nero. He men who were on guard lowered their weapons immediately knowing now that he was a guest of the general's. Reila's grin increased at this and she moved out the door further and around her new second in command who had just arrived herself. They had been in a meeting when then bell sounded, alerting them that a rare unannounced visitor had shown up on Briggs' doorstep (which never happened). She felt she should calm her men in case anything happened where they second guessed themselves and decided to raise their weapons and shoot. "It's okay. This is Nero. I met him in Central when I was on business. Please, come inside~" Reila led the way, dragging the girl, Yeon, whom she completely adored, inside with her as well. She figured Nero wouldn't need dragging. "Let's go to the cafeteria instead of my office. It's less formal, it's right down the hall, annddd there's great food...like chocolate cake." Could you tell? Reila had been waiting all morning for her dose of sugar, but work continuously prevented her from getting it. Life was so cruel!! No longer. She would take her meetings and make them Briggs-style. They were rebels not stiff, stuck-up military bastards. Reila rolled her eyes at the thought, her ankle-long strawberry blond hair waving behind her as she walked. "Welcome to Briggs!"
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:39 pm

Nero sighed as four men in winter camo were aiming their guns at him. "Well, this is new." He said, with another sigh to himself. He then heard someone say his full name. He then looked at the woman at who popped out. "I am Nerosé, but please, call me Nero." He said to the woman who asked if he was Nerosé Angelier. He soon heard someone familiar. He then saw Reila pop out from behind the redheaded woman. "I'm glad I could make it too, but this was a first. I've never been at gun point by four differant people at once." He said, smiling toward Reila. He then followed Reila as her and the redheaded woman, was looked like she was being 'dragged' by Reila, into the place. He looked around with a slightly amazed look on his face. He then smiled when she said something about cake. He also nodded when she welcomed him to briggs. "I would like some cake. Cake is good any time. And thanks for your welcome." He said, with a smile. He wanted cake, just cause he wanted some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:06 am

No sooner had the new 2nd in command asked the question out popped the Commander herself, confirming her hunch of the man in front of her. By her vine leaves he was to be the new Head of Defense for Fort Briggs. Literally the commander had popped up behind her, peering over her shoulders before dragging Yeon-hwa by the neck back in doors. Her Katana rattled in the rapid movements as their venue was to be relocated to the cafeteria.
"Cafeteria? Ano~ I haven't had lunch today ^^ cake? Can I have cheese cake?"

Yeon-hwa was speaking in her Native tongue, and if her memory served her correct no other personal in Briggs other than herself spoke in Xingese. It was a habit, more of talking to herself out loud. She had forgotten that just a few minutes ago she had been assaulted by her superior officer in a deadly arm lock. Yeon-Hwa's mind thought about many things, complicated things that could possibly alter her life.... Cheese cake... rather rich... could gain weight.. chocolate? too sweet! I could work of the calories later on... Yes that would do, cheese cake ^^ blue berry. ahhh soft... crusted base... No sprinkles... I wonder if the cook baked fresh ones this morning... or the night before... Cake doesn't taste good after a few days... As a back up?

What serious and complicated things she was thinking of. She was so absorbed into her lunch'n that she had not noticed that they were already sitting in the cafeteria, her arms crossed over ontop the table, her head tilted to the side and resting on her pillow arms. " What kind of cake would the Commander and her friend like? She asked in her sweet husky voice. She herself would be getting a blue berry cheese cake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:34 pm

Yeon was speaking some weird language Reila didn't understand. She couldn't exactly tell if it was Cretarian or Xingese, but she couldn't comprehend it. Maybe the girl was talking to herself? Reila blinked and continued on her way. After that, it seemed Yeon was spaced out. She was also happy to see that Nero was following them down the large, open hallway. It wasn't long before they reached the huge, industrialized, top of the line cafeteria. Reila was proud to say that she paid for the installments herself and treated all of her employees with the best food possible. Everything was fresh and never pre-prepared. The refrigerators were large, metal ones and the stoves were powered by alchemy rather than gas. Everything was environmentally sound and safe. Reila went through extremes to insure that everything was perfect at Briggs.

Her golden eyes smiled brightly and she offered them a seat at the nicely furnished and completely emasculate tables. There were large, tightly sealed, and cold resistant windows across from the kitchen area. They spread out from one side of the cafeteria to the other. The cafeteria itself was located on the first floor of Briggs in an easily assessable place from all the dorms. It was a direct route from just about anywhere. There were even smaller kitchens placed here and there where people could cook their own food and store it if they desired.

Today was cake day at Briggs and large cakes fresh from the oven appeared and large quantity all along the counter. Various people waved, bowed, and greeted Reila as she took in the fresh smell of sugar. She didn't miss greeting one in return. "Pick anything. Everything is free here."
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:05 pm

James was having a boring day. Briggs had been quiet lately even paper work was scarse today. He sat in his quarters for a moment cleaning his gun. He put it back together quickly and holstered it. He was in Military Uniform as usual. It was still damn cold here but he was adjusting from Centrals mild climate tio briggs normadic , freezing climate. He cracked his neck slightly comed his hair up as he was laying down cleaning his gun for almost a hour and his gun didnt even need cleaning it was just so he wouldn't shoot himself out of boredom. He opened his door and walked out into the hallway. He said hello to some soilders that had been walking by. His stomache then began to growl. He began to think " Great , now im hungry and bored , can this get any better... " He thought sarcastically. He decided to go for a walk down to the cafeteria. It was actually pretty packed in here toay hell there was Reila and some other people James wasnt exactly sure who they were though. He decided it would be nice to say hi but then his stomache growled again. He sighed and began to think " I think I should eat before I say hello instead of seeming like a idiot " He walked up and looked at the menu it wasnt very appetizing mostly grub , some good food here and there , he spotted cake on the Menu for once. He finally was able to get to his food he pointed to a Sandwich and a Piece of cake. He wlaked over and began to eat when he finshed the cake though he didnt want the sandwich so he simply put it in a small ziplock bag for later and walked over the commander and her friends. He saluted and said " Hello " He said with a smile on he looked at her friends her regconized one of them now , but the other he mustbe new or something because he didnt know who he was at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:16 am

Nero was slightly surprised when he heard the red head speak in Xingese. "So you speak it too, huh?" He said, with slight surprise in his voice. He quickly looked at Reila and saw that she was a little confused. "Sorry, Reila, it was just some Xingese." He said, smiling a little uneasily. He then looked at the redheaded woman again, and smiled. "I think I'll have some chocolate cake." He said, smiling. [i]These two must really like their cake, because it's the focus of their speaking, and probably their thoughts. He then heard Reila say that they were at the cafeteria and that everything was free. "As I said before, I'll have a peice of chocolate cake." He said, walking over to get his cake and a fork. He quickly took a bite and looked frozen in time for a few minutes. "This... cake... is... AWESOME!!" He exclaimed almost hitting the guy who came over and said hello to them as well. "Um... hello?" He said, looking at the guy after taking another bite of the cake and forgot to take out the fork to talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:56 am

She didn't even realize the man had spoken Xingese. Though her eye color and attire might decieve most, Yeon-hwa was infact a Xingese by birth. She had been relatively day dreaming until now but now she had cake... she returned to day dreaming.

nom nom nom nom~ Cheese cake. Not as rich as I thought... Fresh... crust is near perfect. Blue berry flavouring is most excellent

She had not noticed that the new arrival Seargent James had been standing there soluting. It would have remained that way if Nero hadn't screamed out in delight.

this ... cake.... is .... AWESOME!!!
To yeon-hwa it was all in slow motion... Her eyes widened as Nero mouthed the word 'aw' A deep tone resounding out. She pulled her head back as she blinked once. A barrage of chocolate cake crumbs flying at ther face. awwwwww.....sooooooooommmmeee!!!! The crumbs of chocolate delight dramatically shattered onto her, the somewhat molten chocolate sticking onto to her pale and flawless skin. How rude one would have though but that was not in her Nature.

" Death by chocolette?" Yeon-hwa said this with a bit of french accent and would draw two mustaches on her face with the cream from her own cake. With that mess on her face she turned to Sgt James and..."Salute ^^ I haven't seen you before, I am the new 2nd in Command, Colonel Yeon-Hwa" Now she needed to get this mess off her face... Tissue.. Tissue....

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:14 am

Reila smiled at Nero's outburst of enjoyment, saw James approach, and opened her mouth to greet him, but then she saw Yeon and very elegantly fell out of her chair laughing. It was too funny and all-too befit of Fort Briggs. It seemed that this time she had picked the right girl to be her second in command. Grinning like a school girl, she heaved herself back into her seat and settled herself there. As her laughs abated, she reached across the table and grabbed James' sleeve, pulling him closer. With a you-can't-say-no gleam in her eyes Reila chimed, "Join usss~~ I'm sure you'll gain the most information if you hang out with us!" She giggled and let go, taking a sip of the coke she had grabbed before sitting at the luxurious table. "This is James. He's the Head of intell here. If you have questions, ask him: he knows everything there is to know."

She finished off her coke and looked around to obtain another, but found it involved moving and she was in the middle of a conversation. Ah, well, it could wait. "So Nero I received an application through the mail from Central stating that you were interested in joining Briggs?" Reila's golden eyes focused on him seriously. "If you were to join, because of your abilities as listed...I would give you the position of Head of Defense. How do you feel about that?" Reila turned her head, hair sliding along the edge of the table. She pulled James next to her with a bright smile. "You can sit down, James~"
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:35 pm

James nodded and followed Reila , Yeon and the man who was assumably named Nero. He sat down and reached his hand out to Nero for him to shake it. He would do the same to the woman who was speaking Xingese a moment ago but he didnt want to seem disrespectful to his commanding Officer so he would simply leave it at a salute. He looked around , Aki seemed pretty cheerful today he then looked back at Nero " Pleasure to meet you , as Already Introduced here before im Sergeant James , Head of Itel here at briggs , If you join as the head of defense here we may have to work together sooner or later so might as well get to know eachother know , right? " James asked him still having his hand extended for him to shake. James noticed he was kinda well armed. Reila trusted him so I guess it was Ok. He brushed his hair out from his eyes slightly then focused back on Nero

( Short sorry I couldnt think of anything more kinda drew a blank )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:31 pm

He shook the guy who's name was james, then he looked towards Reila, after smiling to himself after seeing Reila fall out of her seat. He continued to look at Reila and nodded. "I am interested in joining briggs. And Head of Defense sounds good to me." He said, with a smile to her. He quickly looked at Yeon. "Sorry about the chocolate crumbs, miss." He said, with an uneasy chuckle. Nero quickly finished the cake and got up for another peice and a soda. He offered Reila and Yeon the peice, hoping that neither would want it, because he still wanted the cake. He sat down a took a sip of his soda and smiled towards the three. Nero took another sip, there was a commotion between a man and a woman. All he could hear was something about him peeping on her. As soon as he heard that, he spit the soda into a fine mist onto the two women infront of him, accidentally. He chuckled uneasily and handed the two each a napkin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:39 pm

" Cake? I'd love some!"

Yeon-hwa accepted the 2nd piece helping of chocolate. She laughed inside as she saw a hint of regret at having asked. Haha~ There was no way she was going to have more chocolate cake spat at her. She quickly wiped the choco and cream off her face showing a healthy flawless skin. Then it happened...Soda!!!!
"Instictive block!!!!"
As they suggested the block was more of a reflex, with the empty plate that she had, Yeon-hwa quickly shot out with her arm to protect Reila's face from being cascaded by a wave of carbonated sugar water, potentially laced with deadly flavourants such as cream soda or the ever so popular coke. Aha! success Reila was free from any deadly attempt at assassination! but as for herself.
D=
Her pretty little 19 year old face was attacked once again by that devilish man. With soda water dropping from her face she peered through half open eyes. " More like head of offense >_> " Yeon-hwa for the second time wiped her face of the sugary water, this time having no funny comeback. "Excuse me while I change!" She stood up with a smile, grabbed James in a headlock with her left arm and quickly announced. " head of intellegence huh? ^^ You're coming with me! From today I teach you xingese! " With her right arm she snatched away the plate of chocolate cake from nero. To avoid any protests and resistence from James, Yeon-hwa stuffed the whole chocolate cake into James' mouth.

exit
ooc: james follow me =D, I need to teach you Xing for various reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:21 pm

This was going to be interesting.

She was just about to activate her alchemy to freeze the soda in thin air, but a large white object suddenly impeded her vision and averted her attention. Reila's face was saved by Yeon from the onslaught of a salivic soda attack. "Nero!!" She whined once the plate was lowered and she saw the sticky, sad state of her second in command. But she clearly couldn't complain, for she was too busy laughing her ass off. "We need to put a divider on the tables that Nero sits at," she joked, rising.

Her long hair fell from the table and cascaded down her back in ringlets. Today she had had some time to do up her hair a bit~ It felt great to finally have something nice done to it. Gawd! There was never any time. She glanced at her watch. There really was never any time... "Listen, I have to go too. I have a meeting in fifteen. Uhm..." She thought a moment, looking directly at Nero as James had a piece of chocolate cake shoved into his mouth. "Nero I need you to fill out paperwork, so come with me. If you have time now, I can lead you to a room to do it. When you're done, you may leave it there for me later. Since you're not currently enlisted, there is a lot to do. This isn't a simple transfer. I need to be able to trust you. So for now, I'll have Yoshi or Dai watch you, okay?" She smiled brightly and turned to leave. "Forgive me? I wasn't aware so much would happen all at the same time~" She stuck out her tongue and then jogged lightly out of the cafeteria back to the bright pink door of her office.

[EXIT TOPIC]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:27 pm

James had been sitting down at the table like Reila had asked. He already introduced Nero. he sat there looking around simply observing. The area until he had heard something about peeping the backround. That was when everything went to hell. Nero spat soda out and it hit Yeon who had blocked it from hitting Reila. There she stood drenched in Soda. She told them that she had to go change. James grew quite then her left arm went around his neck. " Gah wha... " she had said something about teaching him Xingese , he figured that it would be helpful at one point or another. Suddenly his mouth was full as Yeon had stuffed it full of Nero's Chocolate cake. He decided it was best to go along with her he was sorta afraid of what would happen if he decided not to. He swallowed some of it , hell cake was cake. He took his arm and wiped the cake off of his face and continued to walk with Yeon

( Exit , and short again sorry )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down