Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
How to make friends! EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
How to make friends! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
How to make friends! EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
How to make friends! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
How to make friends! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
How to make friends! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
How to make friends! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
How to make friends! EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
How to make friends! EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
How to make friends! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

How to make friends!

Go down

How to make friends! Empty How to make friends!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:40 pm

"No - please, no! No - don't kill meee!!!" - the man's chest was pierced, just as he finished screaming. His body was lifted into the air and thrown to the side, into one of the walls. The hand the pierced through the man's chest area was covered in blood. It dripped from the fingers and onto the floor as the a man in a suit walked forwards. A echoing demonic laughter could be heard through the hallways of the 3rd floor, where this all happened.
The man looked to his right in an instant, his skin suddenly changed colour on all of his right side, becoming grey. Just in time - the door to his right shattered and the bullets fired from the shotgun hit the man. Of course - they have done no harm at all. The man was invincible, he alone could destroy the whole building if he wanted to, but he aimed only at the people who were inside of the building. This man with strange skin dashed to his right, breaking through the door with his bare arm. He grabbed the guy with the shotgun by the face - some guard, and slammed his head into the floor. A small puddle of blood quickly formed and ran through the small cracks in the floor, near the head.
The man stood up, noticing a woman in a white lab coat in corner. She seemed frightened, but his eyes could see everything. She was an alchemist and was already planning an attack. He wasn't going risk it. He stood up straight - it was none other than Kyle Crane - the Homunculus Greed. A twisted grin covered his face.

"My my - what do we have here? A helpless woman... or NOT!" - Kyle grabbed a nearby chair and threw it at the woman with full force. The iron chair smashed the body, making her life go away from her body.- "Hahahahahahahaha - GYEAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" - Greed laughed, turning around and stepping out into the corridor.

======= 30 MINUTES EARLIER =======

Kyle was near his destination. It was just a day ago that he received some information about this place. This was a laboratory that was under control of the Fuhrer. Here was where most of the experiments were conducted, and where some of the weapons research were stored. This was the place he had to hit if he wanted to cripple Aurel and Hild. Of course - this may alert the two, but this was better than leaving it behind. Greed was too cautious to ever leave his back opened, be that a friend or an enemy behind him. Kyle raised his head and looked at the building itself - it was a 3-storied house, quite big. He would have to go up from the exit and move through, killing everyone he could reach - it was to be a thorough sweep. No witnesses.
He grinned before entering through the door. The guards tried to stop him and ask for his pass. They didn't live long enough to even scream.
The attendant at the reception was next. Kyle threw one of his knives at him - good, it made him quiet like a fish.... and limp as a dead body. The Homunculus smiled as he continued to walk.

Back to top Go down

How to make friends! Empty Re: How to make friends!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:12 pm

Normal day. Easy enough to describe. Couple of killings. Dirty laundry. All that shit. No need to describe. Walked up to Lab. Looked left. Right. Blinked. Confusion. Quiet. Guards missing from station. Unusual. Looked inside station. Blood. Death. Huh. Looked up. Towards back wall. Blinked. Looked again. No denying it. More death. Someone was here. Someone dangerous. Hand went to pistol. No. Guards had shotguns. Aliy needed more. Took Hawk Trigger off back. Checked. It was loaded. Safety off. Went onto knee. Held up to eye. Perfect. Stood up. Started to walk around. Needed to find them. Hoped doctors were alive.

"He will die for what he did." This was strange. She was... angry. That was the word. The doctors had told her about this. Anger. It was good, they said. Made you stronger. Something Aliy needed. Walked into corridor. Rounded corner. Saw man at other end. Covered in blood. It was him. Aliy couldn't hold it in. Shouted out in rage. Went onto one knee. Raised Hawk Trigger. Fired. High-powered round was on it's way. Would hit him soon. Kill him. Make things right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:33 pm

Greed was heading towards the last door. The last door in this laboratory. He had "cleaned" the first two floors and now was about to finish the job, and waste those few doctors that were left alive. They were just beyond the door, or at least should be there. This was the end for them. But...
Kyle could hear the sound of steps from where he came from. Someone was still alive? No - he couldn't have left any survivors.... He turned around, just as he heard a shout - a woman. The grin appeared on his face again, but as he saw the woman he got a bit surprised. He saw the girl - she was carrying some huge rifle and right now was aiming at Kyle, dropping to her knee. Oh - that was bad. This thing in her hands could probably take out a tank from a shot or two and that was dangerous.
Greed grinned as he sidestepped to his left, evading the high-calliber bullet. Not only his reaction saved him, but also his new powers.

The homunculus looked back to see what happened. It seemed like the bullet hit the wall near the door, breaking out half of it and the stone along with it. Nice. That was actually impressive...
He turned his head back and smiled:

"Whoa - that was dangerous, girly!" - he sped up towards her, going just a bit faster than a human would. He didn't want to be unable to stop - that would probably mean serious injury, and that was not what Kyle intended. He quickly ran towards her - just a second or two and he'd be in close range.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Missed. Dammit. He was fast. Inhuman. Was he? Maybe. He might be. Rrgh. Was moving towards her now. Not good. Eyes narrowed. Dropped rifle. No time to reload. Would have to make this quick. Closer now. Started to run. Hand went to skirt. Needed split-second. If she hesitated. No. Didn't want to think about it. Needed to save doctors. Moved forwards. Faster. Was just about next to him. Stepped past him. Slipped pistol out of thigh holster. Held up to man. Pulled trigger. Rolled away. Looked at him.

She remembered now. Homunculus. That was the name. Creature made by man. This one seemed strong. Might take a bit to kill. Aimed pistol again. Fired three more shots. She needed to kill him. Didn't know if doctors were alive. But one thing was certain. They were in room behind. Was about to go in. Meant they might be alive. Sigh left lips. Stood there. Watched. Snarled.

"Stand. You have made your life forfeit, Homunculus. There is no way a human could move like you. Not even with Alchemy. Why are you here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Whoever this girl was - she was not a simple girl. She wielded a big rifle and had good reflexes. Kyle saw as she ran towards him and past him, he could try and grab her, but decided not to - who knew what she could do? He noticed that she was about to do something. His thoughts and actions were counted by fractions of seconds. His eye could see it - he could see it!
He quickly hardened the skin on the right side on his head. Bam - he felt a the bullet hit him in the temple. Damn - that was close. Then he turned his head to see what the girl was about to do. She looked at him - her eyes were nearly indifferent if not for some fraction of anger... or determination in them. These past few years Kyle started to really notice what people thought or how they felt when he looked at them, but this girl...
She fired three more shots, he hardened his skin, making the bullets fly away with each hit. her only chance would be a sneak attack in the beginning - now it was simply futile.
Greed looked at her, ready to make his move, but then she spoke - and not only that, she identified him as a Homunculus. Smart girl - most people would still think that it was alchemy, since they had no knowledge of the existence of artificial humans.
He grinned again:

"Why am I here? I'm here to kill all of you. Scientists, guards and their little experiments." - he assumed a slightly hunchbacked position, with his legs placed on his shoulder length and his arms in slightly in the front. -"Whoever ya are - yer gonna go down with the rest of them." - Kyle's figure became a bit blurred and then his body suddenly launched forwards, in the direction of the girl. He was not at his top speed, but he was quite fast. Even if the girl dodged, he would hit the door and go through to the last survivors. Maybe he could use some as a shield?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:19 am

Nothing she could do. Had to stop him. He'd spoken. Threatened death. Then he flickered. Moved quickly. Had to react now. Bent down. Grabbed fire extinguisher. Eyes narrowed. Dug feet in. Wasn't going to move. Pulled back. Prepared to hit him. Stopped. Thought. Took aim. Pulled pin. Pulled trigger. Foam flew out. Straight at Homunculus. Slowed him down? Aliy was hit. Lost footing. Brought arms around him. Took Homunculus down with her. Groaned. Looked at him carefully. Moved out from under him. Looked around. Just in front of door. Good. Stopped him in time. Couldn't feel left leg. Broken. Tried to move more. Shouted in pain. Not good. Looked at Homunculus.

"So. Homunculus. Have a name? Or should I just stick with Homunculus?" Strange. Asking for a name. But he intrigued her. Why do this? Why destroy Laboratory 4? Groaned. Shuffled to door. Looked inside. Doctors were cowering in corner. But they were safe. She nodded at them. Then turned to Homunculus once more. He could stop her bullets. Not good. Had dropped pistol. Nothing left. No hidden weapons. Pulled out gauntlet. That was worthless. Looked him dead in eye.

"If you're going to, kill me first." She was finished. There was nothing else for her to do. He was going to kill the doctors. That meant everything. Her only standing in this world. Hung head. All over. She was dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:08 am

Kyle was stopped. That was weird - Greed had calculated that the girl would rather try and dodge then try and stop him, however she did the unexpected. And actually stopped him, just right at the door. He could see that she was crawling towards the half-opened door... one of her legs must have been broken. Maybe some ribs - he couldn't really say. Why - why would the girl do this? He stood up straight, looking at the girl through his ever-narrowed eyes. Humans - he just couldn't understand them, no matter how much he tried. Oh, and she asked him for his name - he nearly missed that, because of his thoughts. He looked down at her, trying to move, screaming in pain - just one little scream. He wasn't smiling or grinning, unlike most times his face was dead serious:

"They call me Kyle, girly." - he noticed that she nodded at someone who must have been behind the door. Oh - so she was protecting someone. Now it all became clear - now it made sense. She pulled out a gun and then threw it away, putting out a gauntlet. He could see it in her eyes - she was finished. She gave up. Interesting - usually cornered humans would fight with more strength than ever, but perhaps she was different.
Greed looked up and made a step forward, he kicked out the remains of the door and stepped through. He also grabbed the girl by her hand, pulling her with him into the room. He left her to lie on the center of the room and moved towards the corner. He squatted near the four survivors and looked at them. Such a pitiful sight - they were humans alright. So much fear... but wait - the two of them looked straight at him, showing no fear or anything. They were calm as you could get in a situation like this, as if reading some newspaper in the morning.
Greed smiled at them with a pleasant smile:

"No fear? That's new. I'm used to people expressing fear or even anger in situations like this." - he looked at their name tags. Such useful little things. The other two didn't interest him in the least. - "Doctor Koboltz and Doctor Chakwas - yer quite interesting people. Yep - ya are."
Kyle stood up and turned back to the girl. He looked at her and then spoke:

"So, girly - you wanted to protect these here scientists. How considerate of you... I guess now I understand that you're no simple guard. You're good - I'll give you that. And I see you've given up... tsk - no-no-no. Not good." - he made a few steps closer to her and stopped between her and the doctors. - "Tell ya what. If you get up and beat me - I'll let these 'ere people live. How 'bout that?"
Greed grinned as he pulled out a knife from his pocket and threw it right next to the girl. Maybe she'd get motivated. Now she had a weapon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:33 pm

"Heh... Kyle." Small laugh left lips. Looked up at him. Narrowed eyes. "In my line of work, cripples get killed." Saw knife. Butterfly. Interesting. Wanted her to fight. Threatened doctors with death. Found her weakness. Crap. Found more reserves of anger. Didn't work. Not with leg life this. Looked around. Saw crutch. Dragged self over to it. Picked up. Pushed down. Grimaced. Got to feet.

"People... I'm Aaliyah. Most people here know me as Subject AA. Kyle." She had something to protect. Stood straight. Flicked knife open. It wasn't much. Wouldn't last her. She wouldn't last. Stepped forwards. Onto one knee.

"Told you. Cripples die." Stood back up again, moved forward. Hobbled. Brought knife back. Tried to stab him.

"Those two. Raised me. Turned me. I am who I am because of them. But I want to change. I want a new life. I don't want to be a dog."

Not anymore. She wanted to change. For something new.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Kyle watched the girl as she tried to stood up, picked up the crutch, picked up the knife. She struggled, tried to fight for the lives of these survivors. She was desperate, yet now she showed more emotion than before - she had a weakness, just like the rest of them. Humans. So - her name a Aliyah, and she was called Subject AA. So very interesting.
She tried to stab him with the knife, but he grabbed her by the wrist. He didn't push her, nor did he pull - he even helped her stand in some way. He brought his face closer to her as she spoke. A wide grin appeared on his face as she finished talking:

"Then don't be a dog. Don't stop - keep living. You want to live, don't you? You want to not only exist and be a tool, no. You wanna live. You wanna live." - the last phrase was almost a whisper, as if he tried to voice her thoughts. But those were her thoughts - weren't they? And now he was sure that she wanted to protect the "two". They were probably the doctors he named before, if not she would tell her names. - "You want the two doctors to live, dont'cha? You wanna live too, dont'cha?" - his grin turned into a smile. He looked more gentle and caring now, aside from his eyes, which simply couldn't be seen. - "I can give you a new life, both you and the doctors. IF - and only if you come with me. Away from the laboratory... away from the people that used you like a dog for their foolish experiments. A free life, sounds good, eh?"

Kyle took away the knife from her hand with his other hand and hid the knife's blade, then hid it in his pocket. He made a little step to the side, letting the girl see the doctors, but he still held her by her wrist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:34 pm

He really meant it. Aliy felt things happening, she was beginning to actually feel. Unknown to her was the fact that the only reason she was really ever unemotional because the doctors had put emotional inhibitors into her system. And now... it was strange. Things were happening. She looked up at Kyle, feeling things, seeing things in a different light for the first time. As he moved away, and told her that she could be something different, she went onto one knee. He was right... She didn't have to live like this! She stood up straight, and looked right at the doctors.

"You two. There's nothing left for us here. Can we trust him, and go with him?" The both shook their heads.

"We refuse! Who knows what he'll do to us, to you?" Aaliyah sighed. She was... afraid of that. She turned away, pulling her wrist out of Kyle's grip as swiftly as she could, not meeting as much resistance as she expected. Her eyes closed, tears beginning to flow. Sadness. That was something new for her. She hobbled out the door, and picked up the pistol with her right hand. She moved back into the room slowly, and stood before both of them.

"Then I must cut all ties with you." Their faces were steely. They weren't afraid.

"We knew this would happen one day, AA. Please, do it." Her eyes narrowed, and she cocked the pistol.

"With pleasure." Pulling the trigger four times, she shot each of the scientists once between the eyes. It was done, and she then turned to Kyle.

"I just need to pick some things up before we leave. Then I'm yours." She hoped... that she was doing the right thing, she really did. As she said those final words, she turned and hobbled out the door once more, ready to leave her old life behind...

[Thread LEFT]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Kyle watched the scene unfold before his eyes. So - the girl made her choice and now she cut all the ties she had with the laboratory. The scientists were dead, they all were killed by the one they used as a tool for murder. Such irony... though Greed wondered if the girl felt bad about it. perhaps she felt guilty of their deaths - perhaps not. The Homunculus raised his right arm and looked at his palm. He clenched his fist a few times, as if trying to do something. He remembered it - he remembered it all too well.
It wasn't something he was actually ready to do. The thing still haunted him - was it pain of loss? Was it guilt for taking her life himself? Kyle smiled, he threw away the thoughts, as if they never existed. Now he was finished here and nothing was left to do here. Soon perhaps the others would come and find the lab nearly destroyed - so Greed didn't have much time here.
He looked as the girl walked out and said that she needed to get some things. Kyle looked back at the scientists:

"Such a shame, really. Such bright and great minds had to be disposed of." - Kyle opened his eyes, looking at the dead bodies. - "Humans really are.... ugly and evil." - he narrowed his eyes and turned around, going towards the opened door. He needed to meet Aliyah at the entrance and maybe she was already there. He didn't want to keep her waiting.

[TOPIC EXIT]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down