Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Assassins and Friends in...an Ice Cream Parlor? EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Assassins and Friends in...an Ice Cream Parlor? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Assassins and Friends in...an Ice Cream Parlor? EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Assassins and Friends in...an Ice Cream Parlor? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Assassins and Friends in...an Ice Cream Parlor? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Assassins and Friends in...an Ice Cream Parlor? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Assassins and Friends in...an Ice Cream Parlor? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Assassins and Friends in...an Ice Cream Parlor? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Assassins and Friends in...an Ice Cream Parlor? EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Assassins and Friends in...an Ice Cream Parlor? EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Assassins and Friends in...an Ice Cream Parlor?

Go down

Assassins and Friends in...an Ice Cream Parlor? Empty Assassins and Friends in...an Ice Cream Parlor?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:14 pm

When your some top class assassin, people expect you to be dark and mysterious, wearing fancy suits or dark leather jackets, and meeting people in the dead of night to either exchange information or to kill someone. Despite being in one of the upper most positions in probably the biggest and most infamous underground syndicate criminal family, Ike Harvard didn't really fit into that description of a top class assassin. But make no mistake he was an assassin, and had been all his life, except for a brief momentary lapse where the Harvard family came to an untimely and gruesome end, all of them but him...and Marianne.

At that point he was out of a job. It stayed like that until he met a certain person, the same person he was meeting up with today. His current boss and long time friend. He was also an assassin, and was most likely better than Ike, but that wasn't that big of a deal.

Ike finished off his second chocolate sundae. The meeting place was in fact an Ice cream parlor, seeing as Kidato Coral-Sentini liked the stuff, which is probably the last place someone would think to criminal gang members would meet up. It was quite the big place, and there were a few others already in the place, so they wouldn't really stick out for being the only two here. Ike glanced at his watch. It was two o'clock.

"He should be hear any second now." Ike said. He was in fact looking forward to seeing his old friend again, because for some reason, it had been a while since he'd been called up for work.

Back to top Go down

Assassins and Friends in...an Ice Cream Parlor? Empty Re: Assassins and Friends in...an Ice Cream Parlor?

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:04 am

"O- Oi!! Hibird!!" A cheery, deep male voice called out in some kind of false rejection and worry as a little yellow puffball of a bird fluttered into the parlour and settled itself onto Ike's head. The blonde was the only other human Hibird trusted, so he liked being with him, he was almost as fun as Kidato...

Who had just burst into the ice cream parlour with a look on his face that screamed everything but top mafia boss and best friend of the Fuhrer siblings, no it screamed something more like 'I want my birdie!!!!' in a child-like way...

At least he wasn't wearing that kiss the cook apron, he'd done that once, how embarrassing...

"Eh? Oh! Ike-kun! Long time no see!" The man called out with a wide grin as he jogged over to his friend, pouting at the bird as he directed his attention to it momentarily, "Mah, you evil little bird, why'd you ditch me?? Before I know it you'll be on Aurel's head *sniff*"

Tweeting in smugness, the man presumed, the best nestled itself a little better into Ike's hair, making Kidato pull the biggest puppy-eye face he could, before sighing in rejection and grinning at Ike again, happy to see his old friend and trusted right hand man, "Ah, how are you?"

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

https://www.facebook.com/Chimewind

Back to top Go down

Assassins and Friends in...an Ice Cream Parlor? Empty Re: Assassins and Friends in...an Ice Cream Parlor?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Ike could help stop the small smirk from forming across his face when he saw the familiar yellow bird come flying through the room before it decided to land itself on Ike's head.

"Well hey there, Old friend. Its been a while. But where is your-"

And at that moment Ike's boss and long time friend, not to mention owner of the bird, Kida Coral came bursting into the parlor. He certainly made the few heads in the place turn with his over the top entrance.

"And here he is" Ike mumbled, the smile still present "right on time."
Kidato quickly found Ike and came over,

"I'm good, i guess, I've had some real bad head aches thanks to Spade Aeries. I've been meaning to ask. Whats up with all this free time?" The last sentence sound almost like a moan.

"I'm all for some time off, but this just seems weird. I've not even met that new guardian fella."
Ike leaned back and took off his sunglasses,

"Oh by the way, hows Kawaii-chan?"
Ike usually hated dogs, but Kawaii-chan was an exception.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down