Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Visiting home EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Visiting home EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Visiting home EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Visiting home EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Visiting home EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Visiting home EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Visiting home EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Visiting home EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Visiting home EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Visiting home EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Visiting home

Go down

Visiting home Empty Visiting home

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:30 pm

For a few weeks now Yeon-hwa had been travelling the Great desert in circles and circles. Though One might have thought she was lost but Yeon-hwa was moving about plotting points. Points included rocky mountains, rare sources of water(oasis and their likes) near by towns, trade routes, nomadic bandits and a few other interesting places. During her travels she had visited the Xerxes Ruins, a town that had disappeared long ago when the old Father and his cronies were around. Records had shown they had been turned into a philosophers stone. The very stone that had powered Father and led to the creation of his little children.

Yeon-hwa looked like a Terrorist, what with her towel head and sun glasses. Carrying a sniper rifle and katana. Riding upon a camel looking all dodgey. Wasn't she hot? on the Contrary, she was fine and dandy~ why? thanks to her ice alchemy. Ever so often she would produce a water bottle and drink from it a cool source of clean water. How was this managed? Secret~

What of her travel partner? James, the head of intel. Yeon-hwa had been dragging him along teaching him Xingese for the past few weeks. She had taught him many things such as different ways of talking to people of different status, hopefully that man would have caught on enough. At least he could do the basics.

" Hi, how you? where is the bathroom. What is your name? How much is that? Where am I?"
Now where was their destination? Of course Xing!

Back to top Go down

Visiting home Empty Re: Visiting home

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:38 pm

James having being dragged from briggs was now slightly knowledgable in the language of Xingese. He was now in a black Tee-Shirt , Khakki pants a open red dress shirt. His hair was amazingly neat and he had his Pistol on his side was still on he always had it with him just incase of anything.He was also riding on a camel. He wasnt that hot he was just happy that he was not freezing like he would be right now if he was still at briggs. So now James was traveling onwards towards Xing , he already passed East City. This was a interesting trip so far. James pulled his gun and pulled it apart slightly. He started to clean it , he didnt want the desert to start to mess it up. He looked up towards Yeon then asked her " So where in Xing are we going exactly " James had began to wonder that question he also wondered what would happen if briggs was attacked while they were gone it might not be a good sight but he was sure Reila could handle it by herself with Dai there too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:58 am

" why we're going to the Imperial city of course. To meet the""emperor and empress"

She walked with a content smile on her face though this was interrupted when he camel started making funny sounds. She patted the poor thing on the head and ruffled it's iron strong wirey hair. I am sorry big guy, just a few more kilometers and we'll be there. When we arrive I'll treat you to big lumps of fresh grass and maybe some corn. Okay? ^^

Holy! Did the camel just grunt and nod at her?!!! One would have to rub their eyes and clean their ears. From what it appeared Yeon-hwa had just conversed with her transportation and offered it great leisures when they got to Xing! She leaned forward and poured a good portion of her water suplly over his head and some by his muzzle. The camel seem to enjoy having his head cooled down as he made a sound similiar to a moose crossed with a donkey.

As she put her water bottle back within her robes, there was a feint sound of bubbling and splashing as her water bottle refilled itself with a cold douse of water. Now she needed to handle matters properly now. " James, on your side satchel I bought you a present ^^~ " She had bought the man a leopard print swim trunks for the lolz and the upcoming party. However there was a little love letter to accompany it. The contents of the letter? Would be confidential.

"we're almost there ^^ remember to buy all the items stated in the shoppiung list ^^"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:46 pm

So they were going on out to meet the Empress and Emperor. James nodded. This was to be fun. He looked over at Yeon " Umm , did you just talk to your camel and he Understood you!!?? " James said in amazment. He looked down at his Camel " Hi whats up? " He said it did nothing , James thought mabey it just didnt know Amestrian he tried Ishballan " Hi , hows it going buddy? " again nothing happened. He tried Drachman " Hello anyone home? " He asked but again no reply. He then tried a bit of Xingese that he knew " Hi " There still was nothing. James sighed then looked at Yeon " Your magical arn't you. " James said with a slight smile on his face. He looked around for a moment He could see something way off in the distance. It was all blury due to the heat. It was also a small dark figure from the distance it was at. He then said [color=blue] " I think its coming up pretty soon , and don't worry I got the shopping list all taken care of. " He then remeberede that she said something about a present in his sachel. He looked down to the side and opened it he looked through it. It contained a Knife , Extra Ammo Clips , a water bottle , and a Bathing suit? James reached in and pulled out the bathing suit. It had Leopard spots on it , He held it up , while the letter thing Yeon had put with it had been attached it was on the side on the front , James was facing the back. So he didnt see it. [color=blue] " Thanks for the bathing suit , I take it this is for the party back at Briggs , but now I got nothing to get you , sorry but I dont like to take things from people , Ill pick something up for you in Xing , but Thanks! " James said and hes out the bathing suit down back into the Sachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Oh think nothing of the gift, I had fun picking it out. As for a present for me? how kind, just don't get last and come back alive~ Xingese women are strong so you might want to watch out ^^ I remember my mother and father settling a dispute with Martial arts!

She talked without looking at James as she was somewhat distracted with her Camel. Teasing the beast with her playful nature. In her hand was a lump of purple sugar and she bobbed it just above his head making him tilt his head upwards.

Magical? like Alchemy? or are we talking about hocus pocus?
Yeon-hwa day dreamed about a magician doing card tricks and pulling rabbits out of hats. Then the Image changed to a bunny pulling a man out of a Hat. Then A Hat pulling a man out of a bunny. Then A card who pulled a hat out of a man eating rabbit. Then ! Then then!

Pardon? oh yes we're almost there ^^ let's split up for a while now okay?

exit >>

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down