Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
And remember: This meeting never happened (Riku and Kyle) (Topic ended) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
And remember: This meeting never happened (Riku and Kyle) (Topic ended) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
And remember: This meeting never happened (Riku and Kyle) (Topic ended) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
And remember: This meeting never happened (Riku and Kyle) (Topic ended) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
And remember: This meeting never happened (Riku and Kyle) (Topic ended) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
And remember: This meeting never happened (Riku and Kyle) (Topic ended) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
And remember: This meeting never happened (Riku and Kyle) (Topic ended) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
And remember: This meeting never happened (Riku and Kyle) (Topic ended) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
And remember: This meeting never happened (Riku and Kyle) (Topic ended) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
And remember: This meeting never happened (Riku and Kyle) (Topic ended) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

And remember: This meeting never happened (Riku and Kyle) (Topic ended)

Go down

And remember: This meeting never happened (Riku and Kyle) (Topic ended) Empty And remember: This meeting never happened (Riku and Kyle) (Topic ended)

Post by Envy Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Riku entered into a coffee house with a man he wished to talk to. And, apparently, that man wanted to talk to him. Truly that was a great coincidence. Riku himself liked this place for its security towards spying. All the tables were far away from each other and there were walls surrounding them, expect from one spot. Plants had been scattered on top of these walls, as a decoration. Riku guided Kyle to the table and sat himself opposite to him. ''So'', he started. ''If you don't mind, you could start this conversation. I recall you mentioning, that you wanted to talk to me''. Riku's smile was now more of his usual grin than his public smile. He highly doubted that anyone who ''knew'' him would come there. And Kyle already knew what kind of person he was. ''And I bet that it's something important, as you wanted a private meeting like this''. Riku leaned back a bit before Kyle would start talking.

Last edited by Riku on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Envy
Envy
PENDING

Location : I move all the time, so why would I bother to tell?

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer: Envy

Back to top Go down

And remember: This meeting never happened (Riku and Kyle) (Topic ended) Empty Re: And remember: This meeting never happened (Riku and Kyle) (Topic ended)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:13 pm

Kyle walked into the coffee house after Riku. They said their farewells to Menoitos and now were going to talk about something - something that mattered. Next Greed walked into one of the rooms, after taking two cups of fresh hot coffee from the counter... without anyone seeing that of course - Kyle wanted some coffee, so he took some. It's not like he was gonna pay for it. The owner and the waitress were busy talking about something. It seems like she accidentally dropped something, well - bummer. Now Kyle and Riku had some free coffee - yay!
Greed silently walked away from the counter and entered one of the secluded rooms. Riku guided Kyle to the table and the latter sat down, placing one cup in front of himself and the other in front of Riku. Next he took one of the spoons and put some sugar into both cups, while Envy spoke. Two for him and 3 for Silver. He liked it sweet, if Kyle's memory served him well.
As Envy finished talking Greed smiled in his usual freaky way, a wide grin, without showing any teeth and his eyes narrowed, took up the coffee and made two sips from it. Then he put the cup back and began talking:

"Yeah, it sure is private - and not for Meno to hear. Poor sod - he's too much into this "human stuff". He acts like he's one of 'em. I say - too much mingling with the crowd makes you the same as they are." - Kyle put his hand on his hat and took it off, putting it on the table afterwards, revealing his hair and his face to the dim light. - "Disgusting humans - the lot of 'em! Why do we have to mingle in with them when we are so much more perfect?! But anyway..." - Greed made a slight pause and leaned back on the sofa too. - "What I really wanted to talk about was Menoitos - what do you think about 'im? Tell me. And don't worry - you don't hafta add some sugar coating to that - even if he's family."

Kyle observed Riku carefully. He wouldn't want him to lie and was sure the latter had no intention to do so, but he still was vigilant. He knew he'd be if Riku asked a question like that out of nowhere.

Back to top Go down

And remember: This meeting never happened (Riku and Kyle) (Topic ended) Empty Re: And remember: This meeting never happened (Riku and Kyle) (Topic ended)

Post by Envy Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:36 pm

Riku looked at his cup of coffee. Kyle had apparently ''found'' it somewhere. And also remembered his fondness towards sweetness. He tasted it while Kyle was talking. As he found it a bit bitter, he added two more spoonfuls. Kyle stopped speaking around the same time he tasted it again. ''Good'', he thought while putting the cup back and answered to his sibling. ''He seems rather odd homunculus. Despite of being Wrath, his personality is much warmer then with other homunculi. Although that may be caused by being a human based, if I remember correct''. Riku took another sip of his coffee. He looked at it for a moment. ''My feelings towards him are a little contradicted because of that''. As his hand moved the white container back to the table, his eyes turned towards Kyle again. ''Was that your only question?'' Riku couldn't believe how calm he was at the moment. Maybe it was because of talking with another of his race.
Envy
Envy
PENDING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:22 am

"Was that my only question? Hmm... I wonder about that?" - Kyle showed a wicked grin and made an another sip of coffee. Then he put the cup back on the table and put his hands behind his head. Kyle needed to "come from around the corner" with this topic, so to speak - he had to be careful, even if it was Riku.
Next the Homunculus spoke:

"I'm sayin' that cuz maybe, just maybe something might happen to him in the future... I mean - who knows what might happen. He may even get killed." - Kyle raised his brows, with his eyes still narrowed. It was a sight to behold. - "What would you do about that? Mourn? Try to find his killer? Maybe do nothing at all?"

Kyle looked over through the narrow door, which had a window it would seem. There were only a few people inside, and everyone were in their separate cabins. It was convenient for people who needed privacy. Greed turned his head back to Silver and spoke again:

"Oh, and the same thing might happen to Sloth all of a sudden." - it was time to get direct with Envy. He was one of the few Greed could truly trust, even amongst the Homunculi. - "What would you do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:48 pm

Riku took another sip of his coffee while thinking about Kyle's reason for this meeting. Something as irrelevant as wondering Riku's feelings towards Menoitos couldn't be it. Also, why would have he tried to get him to come to this meeting in the first place if he himself was the subject. And Kyle was almost as sneaky on things like this as Riku himself. Same line of conversation continued, when he asked about his behaviour if Menoitos would happen to die? Riku put his cup away and raised his other eyebrow. Deciding to go along for now, he answered to the question. ''Probably nothing. He is the most distant of my siblings and he likes humans. It also depends about the way he is killed. If it would be something humiliating for a Homunculus, I would do something''. Riku didn't bother to take new sip of coffee. He grabbed a spoon and started swirling it around the cup. The motion was momentarily stopped when another question was brought up. ''Probably the same''. Spoon as moved back to the table and Riku looked at Kyle gain. ''You know, you don't need to circle around the subject of yours anymore. I thought you were on hurry to somewhere else''.
Envy
Envy
PENDING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:13 pm

Kyle laughed. It was a simple, yet a dark laugh. One that leaves a bad impression on one's mood. But Kyle was in a good mood actually, and perhaps Riku was right - there was no reason to circle around. It was Envy after all - he was family.
The greedy Homunculus moved forwards, leaning on the table a bit. He spoke in a low, quiet voice that only Envy would be able to hear, Kyle opened his eyes a bit - so to show his brother than he meant business:

"I want power - more power. See? Iron Logic, right? I'm just greedy like that. I concocted a plan, see? With a use of a powerful and capable alchemist and a philosopher's stone I shall do something deemed impossible. I will attain more power than imaginable, and.... of course near immortality." - Kyle's eyes shined with a deep desire - a greed for power, influence, money and all other things. - "And this is the plan..."

The Homunculus of Greed put his hands on the table, nearing his face to Riku's, he whispered into his ear, so that no one - no one at all, even a little mouse could not hear a single word he uttered, besides Envy that is. Greed finished talking and sat back down on the red-coloured sofa. His face wore a satisfied smile. Twisted of course:

"So, whaddya think? Rather impressive, no? I need you on this one - you're the only one I can trust in this whole world. Besides - you'll be able to get anything you want." - Kyle stopped smiling, he was dead serious right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Riku leaned closer to the table, and Kyle, to hear him well. But it wasn't the only reason. When Kyle had opened his eyes, it meant that this was something important. Although a meeting like this had given that impression already. Riku nodded to Kyle's speech and stopped grinning while he explained his plan. It seemed a good alright, but few things were bugging Riku about it. He leaned backwards to get his back straight. ''It indeed sounds like a good plan. But I notice two things which worry me''. Riku raised his fingers as he proceeded on his notes. ''One. Are you sure we can trust that other guy? And two''. Riku grinned again before presenting this one. ''Are you sure, that you'll let me to have anything I want?''
Envy
Envy
PENDING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:43 pm

Kyle listened to Envy attentively, as the latter spoke out his thoughts. He questioned the third accomplice... of course he did, but after meeting him he would like him, or simply would not be disgusted at him. That one was rather alike the two Homunculi, although just a bit more human-like.
The other statement made Greed grin as well, showing his teeth. He knew that Envy would like a lot of things as well, but he did not want to lie to his only kin and he was going to hold his promise.
Kyle moved his hand towards the table, taking the coffee cup and bringing it up to his mouth. He chugged down all that remained in the cup and threw it back on the table, of course it landed without breaking and stood straight, after making about 4 circles around itself. The man spoke:

"I am sure we can trust him, at least with the first and the second tasks. As for his payment.... I hope he'll live up to my expectations." - the Homunculus made a pause and licked his lips with his tongue. - "I trust you more than I trust him, of course. And as for anything you want - it'll have to be reasonable... or at least possible. I don't mind if cities burn to the ground and thousands die - if that's what you want... you'll have it done. I promise ya." - Kyle showed a twisted smile, confirming his words.
Of course - he wouldn't do anything for Envy, but he'd do what he could if his brother would want anything. He'd even go as far as to share his influence or money...

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Riku listened Kyle's answers to his questions as he drank rest of his coffee. His trust was more than enough to convince him. Mostly because Kyle trusted humans as much as Riku did. And limits of the request were reasonable. He stopped drinking and hold the cup in his hand, turning it around and holding it differently every ten second. ''We have a deal them. I'll help you and you owe me a favor. I'll request it later when my own plan is ready. And trust me...'' Riku crushed the cup in his hand, shattering the pieces over the table. He grinned himself. ''Thousand will die''. He then stood up and swooped the shards onto the floor. They were janitor's problem now. He resumed back to his ''around humans form'', which was warm smiling. ''I remember you saying that you were busy. So I guess I'm going now''. Riku left the table and the coffeehouse.

//Exit//
Envy
Envy
PENDING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Kyle watched as Envy walked out of the little room after breaking the cup and sweeping the remains on the floor. He still had some of his temper, but he seemed too... but no, perhaps it was simply him being cautious around humans, that made him act this way. Even Kyle felt the need to somewhat mask his temper now and then. A greater being had to hide himself in a grey mass of lower creatures.
Kyle sneered and put his hat on, afterwards getting up from the table and walking out of the room. He didn't even make 5 steps as the waitress jumped up to him and asked him for his pay. Perhaps she knew they had coffee? Kyle was in a very good mood, and with that he was in a bad mood right now. Envy left the bills to him, the sneaky.... nevermind. Kyle wasn't feeling like giving the girl any money.
He smiled and lowered his hand, reaching for his pocket:

"Sure, you'll get your pay..." - next he kicked the woman straight in the stomach, making her fly towards the counter without even as much as a single word.
The master of the coffee house tried to support her as she landed, but almost immidiately looked back to see who did such a horrible thing to his worker. But... there was no one there.

[TOPIC EXIT]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down