Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Does killing boredom make me a murderer? (Open any) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Does killing boredom make me a murderer? (Open any) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Does killing boredom make me a murderer? (Open any) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Does killing boredom make me a murderer? (Open any) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Does killing boredom make me a murderer? (Open any) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Does killing boredom make me a murderer? (Open any) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Does killing boredom make me a murderer? (Open any) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Does killing boredom make me a murderer? (Open any) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Does killing boredom make me a murderer? (Open any) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Does killing boredom make me a murderer? (Open any) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Does killing boredom make me a murderer? (Open any)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Does killing boredom make me a murderer? (Open any) - Page 3 Empty Re: Does killing boredom make me a murderer? (Open any)

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 8:17 am

Atlacia smiled brightly. "Thank you, Tsune, you really are a great guy. And I guess in a way, I see you like a little brother." Pushing up her glasses she frowned slightly, but a deeper courage in her eyes. "I had a little brother, but he was taken away from me at birth." She shook her head, "I never met him, I don't know his name or what he even looks like." She shrugged her shoulders. "My mother wasn't exactly the nurturing type, so I lived with my father most of my life and I was raised an only child. I'm not sure how I got the 'older sister aura'." Smiling again, she took a sccop of plain rice and began chewing it. Many people made her laugh as they yelled at her, calling her crazy for her ability to consume rice plain. They said it didn't have a flavor, she interjected. Everything has a flavor and rice was kind of like her, only a few people could see that.

Back to top Go down

Does killing boredom make me a murderer? (Open any) - Page 3 Empty Re: Does killing boredom make me a murderer? (Open any)

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 10:41 pm

"That sounds terrible. Well, I never knew my parents...But I did have an endless supply of siblings!" Tsune laughed and watched as Atlacia finished off her rice with a calm smile. She appeared to like eating her rice plain. That kind of reminded him of her...it just fit. He contemplated this for a moment and then realized he had been staring blankly out the window. It seemed the day was winding down, and he really wanted to lie down. The aching in his side was making his head spin and it was starting to take effort to focus. "Well~ I should get back." He smiled lightly at her. "But it would be great to see you again if you don't mind." He nodded with sincerity shining through his steel blue eyes. "Maybe next time you can educate me with brush-shopping." And with that, Tsune soon left after paying the bill and returned back to his apartment to relax.

[[EXIT TOPIC]]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 10:46 pm

Atlacia sighed and nodded, "I agree I need some sleep, it's been a long week. And I'd love to spend more time with you." She laughed softly and stood, placing the tip down, then disappearing to her home. There was no doubt she enjoyed her time with Tsune, but as always all good things had to come to an end. She could leave with a smile though and a sense of pride an accomplishment. Tsune was in a way like her long-lost brother. It was almost ironic, but he was special to her too, one of those few who ever would be.

[very short, but topic exit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3