Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Foreigner [OPEN] EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Foreigner [OPEN] EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Foreigner [OPEN] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Foreigner [OPEN] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Foreigner [OPEN] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Foreigner [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Foreigner [OPEN] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Foreigner [OPEN] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Foreigner [OPEN] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Foreigner [OPEN] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Foreigner [OPEN]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Foreigner [OPEN] Empty Foreigner [OPEN]

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:41 am

imagination is twisted by distorted thoughts
hesitation is rejected by the mirror's mask
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Foreigner [OPEN] 15740572 Foreigner [OPEN] 15740572 Foreigner [OPEN] 15740572 Foreigner [OPEN] 15740572
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this expanding, cutting suspicion of
the giggles floating from their mouths is endless
    "...Oh look, another rock... ugh, this place is so not what I expected..." A young voice mumbled as a young man stepped over yet another piece of debris. Did he have any idea what happened? Nope, not the faintest clue, it's just that the old man wanted him to go to Amestris for some final test or something...

...And that still has yet to be solved by the man's small brain - he'd already been crowned the crown ninja, what was his final test? Tripping on debri- "SHIT!... ow..." ...debris...

Oh crap, my nose! The blue-haired man internally wined as he held his bleeding nose, before sighing and just laying there like a pancake with the added function of holding it's nose. He didn't feel like getting up, this was the what? 20th? 30th time he'd tripped today? And when he says today, he means within-the-last-hour-today. He lost count before that.

"Ugh... my poor nose..." He murmured in his home language, before spotting the Amestris flag floating around in the distance, making him sweat-drop. He'd forgotten he was in Amestris - no speaking Aerugese...

"OW MY NOSE!" The idiot shouted rather loudly to make up for not speaking Amestrian, before sighing and re-face-planting the ground.

He still didn't want to get up, too lazy...

WORD COUNT 214
NOTES Bah, not the longest thing in the world, but I really couldn't think of anything ><
STATUS complete
TAG whoever posts below~!
MUSE alias by kamui gakupo
TEMPLATE HEY THERE RHIANNON ?! of CAUTION2.0
OUTFIT
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Foreigner [OPEN] Empty Re: Foreigner [OPEN]

Post by Sec Invidia Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Sec was walking the streets of Central, roaming Amestris. He could honestly care less about the state of the city- He was on a stroll, and he would allow himself to enjoy this privelage of himself. Often he would go on for days working busily on the Ship, not wanting to lose any time. Since his conversation with Jan previously, he was determined to clear the ice from the ship's base and set sail for sea again. A ship, no matter if it WAS shipwrecked when they found it, surrounded in ice and snow, should NEVER be beached inland. A ship was for sailing, and sailing would be done! As he walked, one hand in his pocket, the other on the hilt of his rapier, he walked casually. And at 7 and a half foot, with blonde-black hair, which he'd stopped dying, and in a full white three piece suit, casual was difficult to pull off. He had a sort of... Formal appearance to him. And the fact that he appeared as if he could tear you in half. Nonetheless, he walked the streets, not caring. He was there for himself.

As he walked, however, he saw a man who kept tripping over debris. Finally, as he fell one last time and didn't get back up, Sec walked over calmly, and made an executive decision. He grasped the man by his arm, and easily hauled him into the air, setting him on his feet. "Why do you keep falling down? Watch where you walk, and you won't have to make a foolish spectacle of yourself on the streets. In the name of Xerxes, why do I deal with these people? ..." He muttered the last sentence to himself in Xerxian, as he began to walk away from the man.
Sec Invidia
Sec Invidia
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:17 pm

if you say so that is, that is unlucky
39 seconds of rotation, turn, turn, look, is that happy?
Foreigner [OPEN] 15740572 Foreigner [OPEN] 15740572 Foreigner [OPEN] 15740572 Foreigner [OPEN] 15740572

i'm not supposed to understand
in other words, in other words, there is no meaning
    Suddenly, Kae felt the smooth fabric of his kimono's left arm grabbed, before a strong grip circled around the thin ligament before he was harshly pulled back up, and he would've fallen backwards and fell on his ass if it weren't for the fact this stranger was holding rather tightly.
    He may be a ninja, but when not in fighting-mode, he was a klutz and he knew it!
    "Why do you keep falling down? Watch where you walk, and you won't have to make a foolish spectacle of yourself on the streets. *blah blah blah*..." The man muttered, before muttering something in a language the natural-bluenette didn't understand, before he released the idiot to continue forward - bad move.
    Before anyone could comprehend what was happened, with a loud cry of "Not again!!", Kae had tripped on yet ANOTHER stone and fell right on top of the guy rather ungraciously, his kimono a mess as he groaned rather loudly.
    This was why he didn't want to get back up!
    "Ugh... I'm so glad the empress isn't here to see me like this, she'd fire me... Oh, right, forgot I was in Amestris again, oops." The man mumbled in his own language, before it finally clicked in his stupid brain that he was currently lying on top of the guy who helped him, and in a minor panic, he shot back up and flipped back, landing on his feet with a sigh, before grinning, "Damn! I should've thought of doing that before! Oh, yeah, nice-guy-who-helped-me, need some help up?"

WORD COUNT 258
NOTES Apart from being a twat, there wasn't much for Kae to do other than fall over again~
STATUS complete
TAG Sec~
MUSE unhappy refrain by kagamine rin & len
OUTFIT
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sec Invidia Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:39 pm

Sec had walked about two long strides before that complete idiot fell on top of him, tackling him like a football player, accidentally. Sighing, he stood back up, as Kae jumped up. Turning to the man this time, he did a little facepalm. "You. Stop falling down. Would you like any assistance getting to your desired location? Otherwise, I currently had a peaceful, if not disturbed by your clumsiness, walk to attend to. By the way, my name is First Mate Secundinasci Invidia. You shall address me as so. Or otherwise. I really don't care." And as a way of his 'kind and gentle disposition', he didn't really wait for an answer, and instead chose to grasp the man's wrist and sort of drag him forward, telling Kae to direct him where he wanted to go, all the while wishing he'd kept his big mouth shut...
Sec Invidia
Sec Invidia
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:09 am

i'm waiting for the far away time
i'm not lonely if we're together

hide-and-seek with only devils
one, two, can i find you now?

"You. Stop falling down. Would you like any assistance getting to your desired location? Otherwise, I currently had a peaceful, if not disturbed by your clumsiness, walk to attend to. By the way, my name is First Mate Secundinasci Invidia. You shall address me as so. Or otherwise. I really don't care." The other man stated in a rough way as he grabbed the man's wrist roughly and demanded where the idiot wanted to go, making him near-trip a little as Kae gained his footing. As the idiot he was, he didn't catch the unhappy tone of the other man's voice, and decided to introduce himself 'formally' too.
    "Sorry! I'm pretty clumsy, eh-heh~" He started, scratching his head a little as he searched for the word in his head, how to translate shinobi into Amestrian again...? Oh! He got it! "I'm Kae Rogers, the crown ninja of Aurego~! And I'm just here on vacation, but this place is nothing like in the brochures, it's so mes-AH!"
    Suddenly, without warning, the man tripped again, only he used the man's arm as support to save his face from eating dirt again. Blergh.
    Trying to think what he was going to say in the language of the person helping him, he searched through his rusty mental voicebank as the wind blew around his white silk kimono a bit again, the front blowing a bit open as he shivered. The weather here was unpredictable.
    "Um... How do you say it again...? Hm... Oh~! Can I call you Seccy-chan? Or Sec? Because Sekunzikaliski or whatever it was is very long and I don't think I'll be able to remember it, eh-heh" He finally managed to get out as he tapped his chin, before grabbing both of the man's hands with a grin, acting like a little child, "I hope it not too bad, but could you give me a tour?"
    He messed up a little, but hey, the guy had about 5-6 languages running around in his head, he couldn't get it right 24/7.

WORD COUNT 338
NOTES =D
STATUS complete
TAG Sec~
MUSE hide and seek by kagamine len
OUTFIT
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sec Invidia Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:37 pm

Sec sighed and very nearly facepalmed again. This man- Rather, child in a man's body- was SO stupid... "Truth, give me the strength I need to deal with this... Idiot. Well, fine, as long as you don't harrass me any more afterwards with the falling and such. And if it makes you happy, you may address me as Sec, or Mr. Invidia. Preferably the latter, although I know you will most obviously choose the first, correct? Sigh... So you are Aerugese, I hear? Interesting. Most Aerugese will avoid Amestris, after the combat recently. But, to one's own, I guess. I care not for politics." And he continued walking, a bit annoyed of Kae, but handling him well enough. Then he fell again, only to clothesline himself on Sec's arm. Sigh numero dos...
Sec Invidia
Sec Invidia
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:33 pm

i'm waiting for the far away time
i'm not lonely if we're together

hide-and-seek with only devils
one, two, can i find you now?

"*blah blah... blah* Well, fine, as long as you don't harass me any more afterwards with the falling and such. And if it makes you happy, you may address me as Sec, or Mr. Invidia. Preferably the latter, although I know you will most obviously choose the first, correct? Sigh... So you are Aerugese, I hear? Interesting. Most Aerugese will avoid Amestris, after the combat recently. But, to one's own, I guess. I care not for politics." He said as Kae finally got himself standing up straight again form the near face-plant of the not-so-welcoming ground.
    "There was a combat recently?? Huh, I was wondering why they were so insistent to train me so fast... Oh well~ And yeah, I'm Aurego! No, wait, that's not right... Ah! I meant I'm from Aurego! Sorry, my Amestrian's a little... um... not-very-good? I forgot some of the slang, eh-heh-heh" He said with an embarrassed chuckle as he shivered a bit, kind of regretting wearing the thin white kimono out today.
    That wind was cold.
    "So, um, Sec~ Why were Aurego and Amestris fighting? Did the emperor of this country get in a fight with Empress-sama that caused a war? I only really got let out about a few weeks ago, and they told me to come over here for a vacation~ Can you fill me in??" He asked, before a look of triumph appeared on his face, "Yes! I remember some of the slang! Uh, just being happy for remembering some slang, eh-heh-heh... You tihnk I'm an idiot, don't you- GAH!"
    Before he could even comprehend it, Kae was down for the count again, only this time thanks to a gust of wind, he unintentionally dragged Sec-whats-his-name down with him, causing them both to face-plant the harsh ground.
    Kae could swear the wind was laughing at him.

WORD COUNT 304
NOTES ><; Kae's a klutz ><;
STATUS complete
TAG Sec~
MUSE hide and seek by kagamine len
OUTFIT
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sec Invidia Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Sec sighed, as he still walked with Kae, having no clue where they were going. "Honestly, I have no idea. All I know about is the fact that your nation and Creta fought with Amestris, and that an organization within Amestris set off bombs across the nation. It is no concern of mine, as I live in North City, where the least damage was recorded. My Captain's ship wasn't even harmed. Therefore, you should ask someone who knows about the events. And yes, your Ames-" Sec was cut off as Kae dragged him to the ground as he fell. Sec, always quick on the reflexes, rolled a small bit, before leaping back to his feet, dragging Kae up with him. "Do I think you are an idiot? Yes. Yes I do." And Sec once more did a literal facepalm... This would be a long day...

(~(xD Poor Kae... Don't worry, Sec will -eventually- get used to him. He might even like him, maybe! xD)~)
Sec Invidia
Sec Invidia
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:55 pm

I'm with my friends having a sleepover at mine
Mum said lights off but they're still on at half nine

There's nothing-gay bout doing nails and doing hair
Nor nothing-gay bout three boys playing truth or dare

Blue eyes opened wide in surprise as the man with him did some snazzy move to save him from an even sorer nose, before he looked over at him with blinking eyes (in shock), which in return Kae got a rather annoyed look (at least that's what he thought he got).
    "Do I think you are an idiot? Yes. Yes I do." He finally said as he smacked himself in the face, making Kae wince a tad as it reminded him of his tingling (in a bad way) nose, making him rub it a bit as he gave the stranger, Secyzupadaba? Who knows, who cares, as far as Kae was concerned, he was Sec, because the rest of his name baffled the hell out of the idiot. Secyzucubusstop Insidiona?? Ah crap, he already forgot.
    He just decided to stick to calling the natural blonde Sec, because he could've sworn his last attempt at pronunciation included 'bus stop'... what the?
    "Maa~ Everyone thinks I'm an idiot, Empress-sama says she's baffled about the fact I'm the best ninja in my country! Unfortunately I need to be in the mood to be ninja, otherwise I'm hopeless~~!" The idiot hummed rather happily, lighting tripping, but managing to pull himself back up as he held onto Sec's hand for support.
    Sure, passer-byers might think they were a gay couple, and it didn't help that Kae himself was gay (Sec didn't need to know that), but in all honestly, all Kae wanted was to not nose-plant that sharp, painful ground again.
    So he continued holding the other man's hand, and just oped the guy realized the grip Kae had on it was a 'let me go and I'm a goner' grip, not a 'lovey dovey blah' grip.
    Bah, he was thinking too much again... Mmm... he felt like ice-cream...

WORD COUNT 303
NOTES -3- This is why Kae doesn't think XD He thinks up stupid stuff XD
STATUS complete
TAG Sec~
MUSE booty call by the midnight beast
OUTFIT
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sec Invidia Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:24 pm

Sec sighed. He was used to dealing with people like Kae but... Really? It was very fortunate for Kae that Sec was normally a very calm, tranquil man. Otherwise, he might have ended up as Captain's dinner. Sec almost smiled at that thought. Would be a pleasant thing, no doubt... Then he turned attention back to Kae, who'd grabbed his hand once more, and was struggling to keep up with him as he walked, trying not to fall down again. He was a little pathetic actually. Then he mentioned how the empress of Aerugo even thought he was an idiot. Yet he was the best ninja in the nation? Odd. "Ninja, hm? Interesting. And Kae, would you by some chance be able to walk on your own at some time? It appears we are attracting stares." As he said this, he glared down a few kids who were laughing as the pair of them passed by. Pulling his .9, his response to anything he disliked, he aimed it at the teenagers, who ran away screaming, a common reaction to Sec's rather... Unorthadox methods. He then placed the gun back inside his suit pockets.
Sec Invidia
Sec Invidia
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:57 am

I'm with my friends having a sleepover at mine
Mum said lights off but they're still on at half nine

There's nothing-gay bout doing nails and doing hair
Nor nothing-gay bout three boys playing truth or dare

"Ninja, hm? Interesting. And Kae, would you by some chance be able to walk on your own at some time? It appears we are attracting stares." Sec stated as Kae's face blew up like someone randomly thought it'd be funny, and ran up to him, squirting him in the fact with a shit-load of tomato sauce.
    Lame metaphors aside, he resembled a tomato.
    Suddenly he heard some giggles as he gripped the supporting hand of Sec tightly as he almost tripped again, before turned to see a few kids laughing at them. Before Kae could tell them to buzz off (he didn't like kids heaps), Sec suddenly had some kind of gun up and aimed at the kids, making Kae jolt in shock as the brats ran off squealing.
    Kae was tempted to bet they were screaming 'Mummy!', heh.
    Oh, right, hand, gun, oops, drop, now, now, NOW- "GAH!" THWACK!
    'This is why I didn't let go... owwwwwwww...' Kae internally groaned as he dragged himself up again, twitching in annoyance against the ground as he regained his footing, before giving up and taking off his sand shoes, before throwing them in the direction where the kids were for good measure.
    Maybe it was the shoes' fault!
    "I swear to god my nose is going to be permanently screwed up!" Kae fumbled out in a rant-like fashion to himself, before carefully turning to Sec with his smile, "S- Sorry"

WORD COUNT 240
NOTES -3- Next time I post in just normal format, this particular post template's driving me bananas. I'll keep me templates for BC
STATUS complete
TAG Sec~
MUSE booty call by the midnight beast
OUTFIT
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sec Invidia Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:19 pm

As Sec replaced his gun to its former position, he watched as Kae let go of his hand, and took another plunge. Sighing, he waited until he stood back up. Should he pull his gun again? It might be for the best! Kae wouldn't fall down if he was dead, and Sec wouldn't have to deal with him falling, and being annoying... Nah, violence wasn't his thing, most of the time... So he let Kae stand again, and decided to be like a school teacher, to Kae's kindergartner. Calm, and patient. "Done falling again? Very well, stand back up. By the way, those shoes you just threw. That should help you some. Even a natural klutz can walk without tripping, barefoot." Which, in Sec's mind, specified that Kae could even walk without tripping... Probably not, but confidence in him was a bit of a helpful statement, right? And he had decided to just deal with him, so helping him NOT look so stupid was top priorty for the moment.
Sec Invidia
Sec Invidia
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:19 am

"Done falling again? Very well, stand back up. By the way, those shoes you just threw. That should help you some. Even a natural klutz can walk without tripping, barefoot." He said with a clear 'fall and I'll kick you' undertone to his seemingly calm voice, at least, that's how it came across to the village idiot as he smoothed down his kimono somewhat, before yawning a tad and taking a step, only for his boody to look like a buzz of electricity ran right through it, and a look of pure shock appeared on the boy's face, that is, until...
"AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He shouted, eyes as wide as saucers as he began to dance around, holding the injured foot to his chest as he hopped around a bit, looking down to see a gleaming, blood-touched nail beaming up at him as he got all teary-eyed. WHY WAS GOD SO CRUEL TO HIM?! UWAAH!
"Ahhh! Shit! My foot! My foot! MY FOOOOOOOOOT! OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW" He cursed in his own language as he hopped some more, only to feel gravity grin as it brought him pummelling down on top of Sec, and like a pair of bowling pins hit by the bowl, down the two went with a thud.
Kae really needed to work on his first inpressions... REALLY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sec Invidia Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Believing himself to have made his point quite clearly, Sec nodded sharply and began walking again as Kae moved forward. He didn’t go very far, however, before the other man started screaming his head off over stepping on something. Looking down, Sec saw that it was no more than a little, ickle-bitty nail sticking up out of the ground. He sighed and facepalmed once more, until the idiot came crashing down on him again. This time, Sec had finally crossed the border between calm annoyance and anger. And while Sec was a patient man, angering him was essentially a request to see the devil- And then to meet Satan. And Sec, the aforementioned devil, was in a very angry mood at the time as Kae fell once more. This time, he almost expected it, and caught Kae as he fell, barely moving. Holding him with one hand on his throat and another on his shirt collar, he thrust the man into the air, holding him so he was staring about nine or ten feet down at the ground. “Moron, STOP FALL-” At that point, Sec remembered that he was speaking Xerxian, and almost facepalmed again, realizing that his anger had him do as Kae had done and speak his hereditary (Sec was born in Amestris, but considers himself Xerxian~) tongue… “As I was saying, moron, STOP FALLING!! Or the next time you fall might be the last time! And it was JUST a NAIL! Suck it up, and be a man!! In the name of Truth, you are annoying!” Sec was yelling at the man in a voice very unheard of from Sec, quite loud and harsher. He then threw Kae back to the ground, giving the courtesy of lowering his arms to about 6 feet first. Calmer, he spoke again; “Now that you are grounded again, may we proceed?” And just as if that had never happened, his face calmed back from its slight red shade, golden eyes darkened again, and his voice became it’s normal level of rigidity.
Sec Invidia
Sec Invidia
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:57 am

“As I was saying, moron, STOP FALLING!! Or the next time you fall might be the last time! And it was JUST a NAIL! Suck it up, and be a man!! In the name of Truth, you are annoying!” Sec-chan seemed to freak as KAe just blinked with his stupid expression, everything clearly going in one ear and out the other (one of the reasons he was told off quite a fair bit back home) as the part-Cretarian, part-Auregese man just chuckled a bit at the man's facial expression.
Kae felt proud of himself for cracking this gu's mask so quickly, he loved cracking the masks of people, it was fun to watch them show them true selves~! Of course, no one could crack his, because he was mostly, genuinely an idiot, though he had his moments, like everyone else.
Suddenly, he was thrown to the ground, the kimono flapping open showing his man-trunks to the world as he landed with a thunk, happily falling on his ass over his injured foot as he saw Sec fix his mask back up.
Damn.
“Now that you are grounded again, may we proceed?” He stated in his normal tone as Kae pouted, before he sighed and stood on one foot, having shockingly good balanced for a klutz as he fixed his kimono (it may have been a warm day, but Kae didn't want the word seeing his man-trunks, especially since they were covered in hearts and rainbows), before smiling widely at the annoyed man next to him.
"Yup~! All ready to go~~! Where to go now, Mr Seccy-chan~~!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sec Invidia Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:09 am

Sec stared blankly at Kae. He just didn't seem to get it... Somehow, Sec had no effect on him, and he had the utmost effect on Sec! It was insane, unheard of, remarkable. No level of ignoring him would work, as Sec had ignored him for about ten-fifteen minutes before... No level of threat would stop him, be it physical or verbal. Sec sighed. He honestly couldn't take it anymore... So he submitted to Kae's stupidity... "Truth, give me the strength that I need not to strike him down on the very spot he stands... And don't consider that as a prayer. Consider that as I WILL BREAK YOUR TENTACLES OFF, ONE BY ONE, IF YOU DO NOT GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO NOT KILL HIM!!" To Kae, Sec seemingly ranted to himself, although there was a purpose to this; Sec was a believer in Truth, and although it wasn't worship of any sort, he knew of him and his power, partly from stories, partly from interrogating his newfound brother on the matter. That's where he got the tentacles thing from anyways... He then turned to Kae and in his coldly emotionless face, proved the Secsy Beast was back. "Kae, wipe that grin off your face. You seem to be making light of me. I don't appreciate that. I mean my threats. Now let's go, wherever you decide you wish to go, as I regret allowing myself to assist you in standing up some time ago."
Sec Invidia
Sec Invidia
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:29 pm

{BUMP}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:04 am

As Sec babbled to himself pointlessly, to Kae the foreign language went in one ear and out the other, before the boy yawned loudly and ran his fingers through his cyan hair. Sometimes he wished people would just speak in languages he could understand, because the random yelling in that jibberish kind of gave Kae the impression the man was a bit... well, crazy. Chuckling to himself, he nodded. Yup, this guy was a complete nut. Total frootloop.

Suddenly, that cold face turned back to the man as he began to speak, making Kae chuckle a bit despite the cruel intention of the words - Kae was, and will always be, the lord of airheads; "Kae, wipe that grin off your face. You seem to be making light of me. I don't appreciate that. I mean my threats. Now let's go, wherever you decide you wish to go, as I regret allowing myself to assist you in standing up some time ago."

"Mah~ No threat can get to me, hehe~!" The idiot said with an almost mocking grin, before the easily hopped over a few stones and stood, looking out at the rubble with an almost solemn expression, if you discounted the grin plastered on his face, "Ne, Seccy~ What happened here~?"

{{OOC: Sorry bout not replying, I had to cram with my manuscript XD But it's done now, so on with the show until I start on chapter 2~!}}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sec Invidia Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:31 pm

Sec sighed. "Yes... Yes, I can believe that. HOW is it that no threat can get to you? Do I need to hold true to them for it to have any effect? I can, if I must." Eh, that was both to be taken seriously, and a bit of Secsy humor, though it erm... Lacked humor. At least, his voice was too serious to convey it. Anyways, he then heard out Kae's next statement, and looked quizzically at him. "That is a bit vague, if I must say so. To answer your question, I will explain everything I assume you need answered. First, the language I am mumbling in is Xerxian, the native tongue of my father's father's father. And I am indeed complaining about you, though that is also done in Amestrian. I am also demanding Truth to silence you for the entirity of this meeting. Also, the roads are destroyed because RIOTE bombed Amestris for their own reasons. Again, I am no politician, nor a soldier. I work solely for my Captain, and havbe no need for such politics as World Affairs. Does that answer your question?"
Sec Invidia
Sec Invidia
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:16 am

"Yes... Yes, I can believe that. HOW is it that no threat can get to you? Do I need to hold true to them for it to have any effect? I can, if I must." He said in response to Kae's first statement, making the blunette chuckle. Kae personally believed he didn't have to state how much of an airhead he was. He may be smart, but at the same time he is so stupid that even the empress of Aurego face-palms in his presence from his stupidity.

Hey, at least he can admit it!

"That is a bit vague, if I must say so. To answer your question, I will explain everything I assume you need answered. First, the language I am mumbling in is Xerxian, the native tongue of my father's father's father. And I am indeed complaining about you, though that is also done in Amestrian. I am also demanding Truth to silence you for the entirity of this meeting. Also, the roads are destroyed because RIOTE bombed Amestris for their own reasons. Again, I am no politician, nor a soldier. I work solely for my Captain, and havbe no need for such politics as World Affairs. Does that answer your question?" The man explained as Kae almost giggled like a little girl, entertained by the fact that this man was complaining about in two languages. The boy felt honoured, in his own twisted way. He was special enough to be talking about in two tongues!

"I am Auregese so I am speaking in Auregese when I kind of lose track, I can speak Auregese, Amestrian, Cretarian, Xingese some Drachman, and a little bit Esparian. I'm self-taught. I was the top of my classes all throughout schooling until I left my hometown, and I'm told that I'm a genius with no brains, by my old friend Alice. I'm also the Crown Ninja of Aurego, though I'm a bit clumsy. Eh-heh-heh..." Kae said, spurting out a bunch of stuff that Sec probably oculdn't give a shit about, but Kae was the type to lay everything out on a platter for the poor suckers he meets to digest, which reminds him... "Oh yeah, and I'm gay, but that doesn't really matter, you're not really my type anyway~ Just thought I'd let you know incase we became friends you turned out to be some stupid homophobe~! Hehe~"

...Now Sec will know why they call him the genius without a brain...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sec Invidia Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:01 pm

Sec sighed. He really had no interest in Kae's life story. In fact, most of that statement was composed of things Sec already knew! So why WOULD he care? He placed his palm to his head, which he slowly shook. The sheer agony of dealing with Kae... It was impossible. "Kae... You do realize that of two complaints with that statement, I for one thing, knew most of that already, and another, everything I didn't know, and half of what I did know, I never NEEDED to know..." Then he listened as Kae explained his sexuality, which honestly, interested Sec as much as everything else uttered from Kae's mouth. He sighed once more. "Truth... You aren't holding your end of the bargain!! Furthermore, I don't really care about your interests and such, and it means, frankly, nothing to me. So long as it doesn't affect me, I really don't care about anything you do, believe in, or feel."
Sec Invidia
Sec Invidia
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 am

"Blah Blah Blah!! Furthermore, I don't really care about your interests and such, and it means, frankly, nothing to me. So long as it doesn't affect me, I really don't care about anything you do, believe in, or feel." He said coldly to the blunette, who's eyes sparkled with something unreadable before he grinned widely and glomped the man, looking very happy that the man had such a reaction.

Ok, so he was more irritated then before, but it wasn't because he hated Kae for his sexuality! And that made the little gay man very happy - he was so very sick of discrimination...!

...And that was when Kae decided this guy was going to become his friend, no matter what he said.

"I have the cutest guy as my friend this is so amazing!" The idiot almost /chanted/ in his own language, feeling very bubbly as he chuckled to himself, before getting off of the man and spinning around on his foot, before stopping right 'above' him and leaning over him in an almost cocky position, and it would've seemed cocky too... if his expression wasn't so idiotic, "Wanna spar with me~?"

...Well that was unexpected...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sec Invidia Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:04 am

Sec sighed as the man spoke Aerugese, and for whatever reasons, appeared to dance and spin in a circle, before ending up staring up at Sec right in front of him. Sec was ABOUT to grab him by the throat and sling him over his shoulder, but he asked for a spar before Sec had the chance.

And for the first time in this meeting, Sec's mouth opened into a wicked grin, showing clean white teeth that most people never got to see. He nodded slowly, lightly pushing Kae back some. " A spar, eh? Well, I might be tempted to kill you, but I think this could be some fun. So I may not kill you during the spar. But alright, then, alright... You can have the first move." Sec then backed up and, with a well-practiced flourish, drew his beloved antique rapier, Reaper. Even this should have intimidated Kae, but Kae was no normal man. Therefore, even the very long blade, at about 3-4 feet long, was about as intimidating as Sec's icy glares, physical prowess, or his own immense stature. Which, in Kae's case, was also as intimidating as a butterfly. Except a butterfly might land on his nose and give him a heart attack, which actually makes the butterfly more intimidating... Anyways, Sec held the magnificent obsidian coated blade in his left hand, at a readied position. Show time.
Sec Invidia
Sec Invidia
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:02 am

After Sec accepted the boy's offer, Kae giggled as he jumped back a bit, before his aloof composure seemed to automatically correct itself into the perfect stance, all traces of his previous clumsy stance gone as that idiotic grain stayed on his face, and when Sec brought out his weapon, Kae could tell the man knew that it didn't scare him.

It was a pretty neat sword. Kae had an idea of stealing it for a second during the fight, but decided against it. He'd disarm the man instead, his poker face of that stupid grin always seemed to distract opponents.

"Hehe, ok, my turn then~" The idiot said as he took one step foreward, his hands behind his back almost politely before the boy seemed to vanish into thin air, appearing behind the man in the air as he crashed down with a heavy kick aimed at the man's skull, heavy enough to knock out the most hard-headed man if it collided.

Kae had a feeling this man would dodge easily, but he was offered the first move, so he though something like that would be fun to start off that bat- spar with. It wouldn't do well to think this was a battle, Kae reminded himself, as he didn't want to flip into psychotic. There was a reason many Auregese feared him in battle (when normal, you just cannot fear him no matter how ruthless his fighting is, because he's just that much of a fucking idiot!), he was a sadistic, psychotic little bastard when things got too heated.

It was an unspoken rule in Aurego. Never declare a real battle with Kae, because if you do, your dead. Initating a spar, however, even if you fall on your ass, Kae'll just fuss and patch you up, and he sometimes even lets you win. He's just an angelic dumbshit like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sec Invidia Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Sec grinned as Kae seemed to stupidly back up and agree to the spar. But Sec was no idiot. It was unmistakable, the grace with which he regained posture so quickly. Sec had called his bluff now, it seemed Kae could actually fight seriously, under a guise of stupid. So it was no surprise when the man quickly whipped around Sec and kicked for his head, as it was no surprise when Sec's ornate hilt struck Kae's foot, using the force and momentum of the collision to move himself into the air, where he came down at Kae with a spinning kick and a hard to notice swipe of his rapier, intended to 'guide' Kae into a position Sec wanted, so that Sec could win the fight in the style of Kae being knocked on his butt. And so the game began... The victor of which, Sec for once, had no idea. Obviously, he thought he'd win, but this time... He could tell he'd found an opponent worth sparring with for once. Someone that he just knew wouldn't go down with a simple hit to the gut or something.
Sec Invidia
Sec Invidia
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next