Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Foreigner [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Foreigner [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Foreigner [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Foreigner [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Foreigner [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Foreigner [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Foreigner [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Foreigner [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Foreigner [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Foreigner [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Foreigner [OPEN]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Foreigner [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Foreigner [OPEN]

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:38 am

Noticing his kick blocked, Kae let his grin widen as he easily flipped out of the way of the counter attack, not moving his hands from behind his back the entire time as he landed gracefully behind the other male, a smile on his face the entire time, "Good counter attack, ne~ You almost got me~~ Hehe~"

Giggling a little, the man then walked forward a space of two small steps, before leaping up and seemingly vanishing from his speed, only to re-appear with a roundhouse kick aimed at the man's head, only coming from the frontal direction. With his hands behind his back in an almost polite way (though in a fighting situation, a disadvantaged way), the man smiled as his kick reared towards it's target, his face not changing from his smile the whole time.

Naturally, he was holding back, as he didn't want to accidentally kill of maim this other man who he decided to call his 'friend'. He was also challenging the man silently, as if saying 'If you can get me to use my hands, you're a good fighter', while at the same time mockingly saying 'With my hands behind my back means you're to weak to see even a semblance of my ability!', only turn both phrases into Kae's language of jumbled idiot, and it would seem right. Add lots of hehes, and change the big words into Kae-style little words, and that was the messages he was sending to the man in due path of his flying foot.

Either way, Kae was having fun~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sec Invidia Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:31 am

Sec almost grinned as Kae lightly dodged his attack. Almost. He watched then as he vanished from sight once more. Fast little idiot. Then he saw a roundhouse kck flying fast and free at his head. He then noticed Kae's hands behind his back, and the smile on his face. It almost seemed that Kae was mocking him. Sec's near-grin dropped into a frown. Not a deep, low frown, but a mere minor frown. Not too far from a neutral expression. "Ch. And I thought my brother was Proud... This moron seems to be more arrogang than him..." Nonetheless, he stood his ground as the kick was fired. He had barely moved at all. Sec was determined to keep his own image up. "If you can actually make me move, I'll give you credit." Sec was to be the transfixed boulder in the mountain. As the kick came, he really did grin, for he had moved his left hand directly in the path of the kick, catching it with the greatest of ease, and lifting Kae into the air. Check, and mate...
Sec Invidia
Sec Invidia
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:59 am

"Nice~ Did you know you have warm hands~?" The idiot beamed with a giggle as he let himself be thrown, only to land on his feet unscathed. He was an idiot by default, and nine times out of ten- no, make that, ninety-nine times out of a hundred, Kae would not be able to tell if someone hated him even if they gave him a cake with 'I hate you you fucking fag' written on it... because he'd assume you'd want to be friends because you bought him a cake.

However, idiocy aside, Kae, somehow through all his extremely oblivious stupidity, managed to notice that Seccy-chan was imitating him in his own respect. Unfortunately, Sec's motives weren't even extra-stupid-foolish-stupid-mega-oblivious-idiot proof, which only released a single conclusion - if Kae wanted to win this little spar, he had to get the other man to move from his spot... Ok, maybe not win, but if the other guy was going to acknowledge Kae in any way, then Kae had to make him mov, however this had to be done without him using his hands.

'It sure won't be easy, ne~ It's like an iceberg, gotta break off the tip if ya want it to move~' Kae thought, not really making alot of sense because the iceberg wouldn't move if it lost it's tip, but Kae was known for being the incredibly smart dumbshit - and it was pretty often he messed up his facts.

"Can you speak Cretarian~? Or Xingese~?" He asked suddenly, using two of his other 'complete language banks' he had learnt over his years. It randomly reminded him that he really needed to get stuck into those Drachman books when he went to the library after this, he was pretty good at it, but damn, pretty good was no where near fluent, and as someone with a retarded and fucked goal to know all of the world's languages not that it will ever happen, he needed to pick up his nerdy pace and return to reading!

As an ex-Librarian he felt insulted by himself for not reading many books since being picked up by the old fart who turned him into the crown ninja, or whatever his title was called over there. Kae never liked random titles, so he just called himself, well, a ninja, or shinobi as preferred by his people.

But he was getting off-topic, as a man who miraculously learnt perfect martial arts just by reading books, he owed those beautiful pages his new life! "How could I ever ignore my books?! Oh, when I get to the library I vow to spend the next three days reading non-stop!" He suddenly barked out, unknowingly in Amestrian (thus meaning poor Sec had to understand his random and very retarded outburst), before pouting at himself and reminding him that 'Oh yeah, I'm in the middle of a spar, oopsies~'

After that, Kae just flushed a bit in embarrassment, laughing lightly as he decided on a different tactic for attack. Walking up to the man, he stopped dead in front of him with a smile, before giggle and tilting his head to the side, "Headbutt~!" BAM!

"Ouchies~~ I see birdies~~" The boy blabbered in his own language as he stumbled a bit from headbutting poor Sec smack-bang in the forehead, the attack backfiring as he allowed himself some bumbling time, before shaking his head, regaining his composure and grinning, "Ok, all better~!"

And poof. He was gone again, this time planning on attacking from the back-left of his opponent.

...Kae really was a walking, talking dumbshit...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sec Invidia Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Oh, Sec's poor confusion. Kae just sort of went with the fow, and landed gracefully back on the ground. Then he... Complimented the temperature of Sec's finger-based appendages. Of course. THEN, he began speaking random languages, one of which sounded like Cretarian, a language Sec should know, but never bothered with, even if his own mother was Cretarian. The other sounded Xingese, or at least similar to Aerugese, almost. "Whatever you just said, you would have to repeat it in Amestrian, Ishvallan, or if you really wish to impress me, go find ancient Xerxian texts and repeat those statements in Xerxian. Otherwise, I neither care, nor understand. Idiot."

Okay... Sec assumed his next statement was a translation into Amestrian, and therefore, it confused him halfway to Xing and back "Wha.... What!? What is this idiot rambling about now? Truth, this is psychotoic. Whatever I did to deserve him, I'm sorry, and I will never do anything like it again, just PlEASE get rid of him!!" And now, even Kae could see Sec's poor patience and sanity riding a little thin. What could you expect? The supposed Crown Ninja of Aerugo was a walking, talking rock! Except for the fact ROCKS have more sense than he has!

Had Sec not been praying forgiveness for crimes forgotten, and despairing to death over knowing this man, kae, he would have noticed taht Kae had leapt into the air a good ways, a remarkable jump, actually, to be able to headbutt Sec, and did as such, headbutting Sec's head. Sec was bewildered of course, but not entirely thrown out of whack. His head tilted back a bit, and he stared at Kae, before his normally emotionless eyes widened, giving Kae a full view of his abnormally bright golden orbs, framed by rich black hair, with natural blonde roots exposed. And another rarity, Sec's mouth shone a vibrantly white grin and he broke out in a strange cackling fit. He found it honestly amusing, that headbutt. He had to hand it to Kae... His stupidity was one anecdote after the other. As Kae disappeared again, Sec, still cacklling wildy, had regained posture, and stood at attention, ready for whatever Kae had to throw at him...
Sec Invidia
Sec Invidia
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:40 pm

(((**WIP, IS CURRENTLY ON HIATUS, PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE TOPIC**))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:12 am

{BUMP}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2