Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Fateful meeting? (Ilona x Takegami) -FLASHBACK- CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Fateful meeting? (Ilona x Takegami) -FLASHBACK- CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Fateful meeting? (Ilona x Takegami) -FLASHBACK- CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Fateful meeting? (Ilona x Takegami) -FLASHBACK- CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Fateful meeting? (Ilona x Takegami) -FLASHBACK- CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Fateful meeting? (Ilona x Takegami) -FLASHBACK- CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Fateful meeting? (Ilona x Takegami) -FLASHBACK- CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Fateful meeting? (Ilona x Takegami) -FLASHBACK- CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Fateful meeting? (Ilona x Takegami) -FLASHBACK- CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Fateful meeting? (Ilona x Takegami) -FLASHBACK- CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Fateful meeting? (Ilona x Takegami) -FLASHBACK- CLOSED

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fateful meeting? (Ilona x Takegami) -FLASHBACK- CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: Fateful meeting? (Ilona x Takegami) -FLASHBACK- CLOSED

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:52 pm

Right when she wiped the blood onto her hand, Takegami smirked and stuck his tongue out, but before he could do anything else, he was pushed backwards and fell off of his sword. The bullets also whizzed right by his head, three of them scratching the side of his face. He quickly stood up and kicked Ilona off of his blade and grabbed it, before pulling it out of the door and rolling to the left. She shot a few more bullets at him, however, he jumped out of the way of those just as fast and watched as his daughter walked through the door and one of the bullets hit her in the leg. His eyes widened with fear and concern, however, something evil consumed his entire body and he ran over and slashed her across the back. When he realised what he had done, he fell to his knees and grabbed the little girl. He screamed in rage, and grabbed Mingxing, however, before he could do anything, several militant officials ran into the room and aimed their guns at him. When they saw the wounds on the little girl, they turned back to Ilona in awe, and aimed there guns at them.

"Kii, it's alright... You're not hurt, everything is fine... Daddy promises, OK?"

The girl did not reply, but rather sat there in his arms, crying. Two of the soldiers grabbed the girl and rushed her to the nearest infirmary, while the other five were confused at who to point their guns at. The Xingese Emperor or their Second in Command So much confusion rushed through their minds... However, they had no time to even consider making a choice, for Takegami's blade slashed through each of them, drenching the room, and himself, with blood. His black butterfly tattoo seemed to give off a faint aura, as did the lightning tattoo beneath his right eye. He looked at Ilona, his eyes emotionless and his psychotic smile now gone and replaced with a blank expression.

"Flames will engulf everything it touches... but your souls shall remain with me."

He snapped his fingers, and a star orb seemed to float in his left palm, and the core began to heat up rapidly. The anger in Takegami was ready to explode, and it'd be through this girls death. Luckily, none of his stars had made it above one thousand kelvin, so his energy wasn't depleted. He stood in that one spot, allowing the star to heat up in his palm, and watched the girl with every movement she made. He only hoped she enjoyed life to the fullest, for she would soon lose it all...

Back to top Go down

Fateful meeting? (Ilona x Takegami) -FLASHBACK- CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: Fateful meeting? (Ilona x Takegami) -FLASHBACK- CLOSED

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:58 pm

She covered her mouth in shock, not knowing that she shot a girl. She didn't even know she was even there! Ilona then caught sounds of guns being aimed but heard confusion come with it; it's no wonder she shot a girl. Damn it she thought as she heard Takegami's heart race in rage. She had to escape now.
Ilona quickly shot more bullets, rolling over to where she felt the damned scrapbook. She heard the hiss of heat and threw the scarpbook to it's direction hoping to distract Takegami. I have to go now, oh god I have to go now!
Ilona quickly made it to the door while she thought he was distracted and ran without turning back, her heartbeat beating faster than ever...Oh god keep me alive, I don't want to die. I'm so sorry I'm so sorry...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Takegami simply put his hand out forward and rolled to the left, dodging the bullets, but before the scrapbook could even come within two feet, it was bured to a crisp from the radiating of the heat which was at eight hundred kelvin. Unfortunately for Ilona, Takegami did not intend on letting her escape. He launched the star with force behind it, causing the wall to collapse infront of her, blocking off her path. The rubble also brought down the ceiling as to keep her from going anywhere but backwards or up. Takegami slowly walked through the doorway and faced Ilona, his eyes hidden by his long, flowing violet colored hair. He slowly walked towards her, another star forming in the palm of his right hand, and his blade, drenched in blood, resting in his left hand. It was not often that Takegami was seen so mad... but then again, it wasn't often that his daughter was injured. Without hesitation, he raised his hand in the air, the hallway walls catching a flame from the heat radiated from the star. The star reached a total of 595 kelvin, and continued to increase in heat, making matters for Ilona alot worse.

"You tried to kill my daughter when i tortured you... She had nothing to do with it... SHE WAS INNOCENT!!!"

Takegami's eyes flashed with rage as he stepped backwards with one foot and prepared to send the star flying at Ilona. She would suffer, just as his daughter did...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:39 am

"I did not know she was there I swear it. If you want to take it out on me then do so already."She said. Ilona felt heavily guilty when she accidently shot a child; even as an assasin she never ever hurt or killed a child because she was one when she suffered. But what this man was trying to do, inflict suffering onto her, could not even top the suffering she had faced in almost all her life. He can burn her body but he can never ever copy the exact suffering as she had suffered.
"And I didn't try to kill her I would never ever hurt a child, I would die before that happens."Ilona braced herself though she wasn't going to resist his wrath; she was going to endure it.
"So if you want my death then take it, seize my life."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:47 am

Takegami walked over to the woman and raised his hand which was engulfed by the star. He then slowly brought it downward, the heat radiating heavily from the stars core, and peeled away at the skin as he brought his hand downward over her left eye, leaving a scar similiar to that of the one across her face. Takegami then pulled away and slowly began to walk away, but before he disappeared into the darkness, he turned back and looked at the woman who shot his daughter.

"I'll make your life... worse than hell..."

He then threw the star at the ground infront of her, causing a large green flame to engulf the area infront of her, and Takegami vanished into the darkness of the hallway. He would have his revenge... no, his daughter would have her revenge, and together, they would both torture Ilona t the point where she broke down mentally... and physically.

[TOPIC EXIT]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2