Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) Empty Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:25 pm

She sat on a swinging bench that was hung onto one of many of her peach trees within her orchard. Few people knew this place and they were her servants, herself and the emperor. The empress closed her eyes as if dozing, a book of poetry rested on her lap and enjoyed the slow swaying of the bench.
All her servants, who also served as lady in waitings, sat around her gossiping to eachother, playing go, reading books or simply dozing. They made sure they did not make too much noise so they would not disrupt the empress' nap but the empress told them beforehand that she was not really asleep and did not mind alittle noise. Either way, the volume was quiet but did not lose it's cheerful atomsphere.
Yanghee slowly opened her eyes. She yawned alittle and sat up, making sure she wasn't ruining her extravagent hairstyle that was encrusted with pearls, feathers that looked like angel wings, and lotus flowers. She looked upon her servants and gazed at them lovingly like a mother would.

Back to top Go down

Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) Empty Re: Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:43 pm

Takegami rode down the dirt path on his white steed, Blur, who trotted gracefully down the road. Surrounding Takegami and his horse were seven guards who each wielded a spear and a sword. Takegami's long, lush, violet hair was worn in it's usual ponytail, and he was dressed in his casual attire. He was on his wayto meet his emperess, bearing a gift for the beautiful mystic, as he called her. He carried a rose in his left hand while a guard carried a chest filled with jewelry.

"Beautiful mystic... I will make you mine."

He slapped the sides of his horse which bolted towards the castle like a lightning bolt. Takegami tugged at the reigns upon reaching the gates and ordered them to open up quietly. Instead, they tossed him rope and he scaled the gate and made his way to the garden. He snuck up behind her and placed his hands over her eyes.

"Hello beautiful Mystic."

Back to top Go down

Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) Empty Re: Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:51 pm

"Oh my....Is that you my lord?"She said, smiling. Yanghee heard the servants yelp in surprise, the rustle of silk robes and figured they must have hurried to bow before the emperor. The empress' body became tense for a second but relaxed placing her hands on his hands where they were, covering her eyes..
"You don't visit often, what a surprise..."She said, her voice soft and gentle yet it had a hardness in it but did not overtake her gentleness. Yanghee removed his hands away from her eyes and turned to see him, still sitting on the swinging bench. He was like he always was when they first met so long ago, both haven't really changed...Though Yanghee doesn't need to fight for his affections anymore. She gestured the servants to leave, all of them bowing to her and left to the other side of the orchard..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:33 pm

Takegami chuckled and removed his hands from her eyes and grabbed the rose from his back pocket. Using alchemy, he turned the rose into kalmia and placed it in the palm of her hand. He had given her kalmia, for it was the flower closest to his heart. He looked into her eyes, giving her a warm smile. He was surprised he hadn't noticed her earlier, but was going to make up for the lost time.

"Forgive me for my tardiness, but I must putthe safety of the people before personal affairs. A hundred lives shouldn't be sacraficed for one."

Takegami carefully placed his hand on her left cheek, feeling her smooth skin. He suddenly came to his knees, as to get level with her, and embraced her lightly. He had meant what he said earlier, but he had left one small part out. He could feel her inside of him, growing attached to him, which was unusual.

"I will happily give my life for yours, however. It's almost emberassing, I think I've fallen for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:59 pm

"It's beautiful.."She whispered, savouring his embrace whilst holding the flower in her hand. Yanghee came into the court at sixteen but they haven't been intimate until a year later. She hardly saw him, almost never seeing him, and this was one of their rare moments that they are actually together. But she could not blame him for not seeing her often, there are more important maters than their love life...
Yanghee gently came out of the embrace and placed the kalmia in her hair amongest the lotus flowers, feathers and jewels. She smiled at her emperor, husband but lover? The empress was not sure about that part but they could work it out wouldn't they?
"How do I look my lord?"Yanghee asked, tilting her head to the side. When he said he fell for her, did he mean he actually has feelings for her? Yanghee always thought that emotions weren't for people of their class and station. Besides, she did not become who she was right now because of love but for other people's ambitions, namely her clan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:18 am

Takegami savoured every moment of the embrace to its last, and when she let go he was mournful. Hiding his feelings of sorrow, he put a false smile on his face and nodded in appreciation when she thanked him for the gift. He watched her as she placed the flower in her hair among the other ornaments. He smiled gently and placed his hand back on her cheek when she asked how she looked.

"Your beauty has no match. Even the heavens are envious of such a fortunate mortal, such as yourself, could obtain divine beauty."

Takegami laughed lightly before he arose back to his feet. He had met Xi just one year ago, and he marks that year as one not to forget. To add to measures, their first night together was enough for him to fall in love. Was it alright to love on such a gyrating night? Besides their stations, that night together was just fun. He sighed slightly and looked into the clear blue sky and smiled.

"Forgive my lack of self control..."
[i]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:30 am

"Control? No, it's quite alright.."She said with a giggle, lightly placing her fingers on her rouged lips to contain that laughter. Even though she did not mean it, the very gesture added an ounce of charm into her. Yanghee was scared of the emperor at first, because of his divine status but getting to know him little by little dissolved that fear and eventually she became comfortable around him.
"Thank you for your compliment my lord.."Yanghee said, her cheeks turning bright pink. The pink on her cheeks resembled strawberry in cream and it made her even more beautiful. She then remembered that the peaches should be ripe and looked around the tree that they were underneath for one and found a nice juicy looking one.
She stood up from the swinging bench and reached out for that particular peach but only her long finger nail brushed it's fuzzy surface.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:45 am

Takegami blushed lightly when she giggled, her voice as beautiful as a bird singing at dawn. Takegami gently stroked her cheek with the back of his hand and smiled warmly, his eyes never leaving her beauty. When she looked around the garden, Takegami followed her exact movements and looked around. At first he thought someone was spying, but understood shen Xi stood up to grab a pear. Takegami walked up behind her and placed one hand on her waist and led the other up her arm to grab the pear for her.

"Here you are..."

Takegami handed her the pear and gave her a cheerful smile, not once moving behind her. If only she shared his feelings, maybe Xing would...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:54 am

Yanghee gave a small bow in thanks and grabbed a knife that was hidden in the hem of her very long sleeves and cut the peach in half, the juices running down her hands making them sticky but she did not mind. She handed one half of the peach to Taekgami, smiling.
"May you have long life."She smiled and took a small bite out of her peach, making sure her rouge wasn't ruined and it wasn't, retaining it's crimson red colour on her lips. It was something she picked up as a kumari or a "living goddess": She had to make sure her make up wasn't ruined, physical labour was done by the temple servants and she was not allowed to walk on "mortal" ground. Even though she was no longer a living goddess, living as the empress made her relive her life as a kumari in a way.
"Where have you been all this time, I hardly get to see you these days.."She said in a whipser, taking another bite of the peach. By now her hands would be sticky from the sweetness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:12 am

Takegami took the peach from Xi and took a bite, savouring the juicyness of the fruit. He watched as Xi ate her peach silently, her hands covered in sticky, sweet juices... Dirty thoughts! Dirty thoughts! Takegami quickly took another bite of his pear and smiled happily, trying to remove the perversions from his brain. When she made a comment towards him living a long life he nodded in agreement and made the same comment about her.

After a few moments of silence, she asked him what kept him away for so long. He laughed lightly and started searching for a truthful excuse, but there were so many. He casually untied his ponytail and let his hair fall downward the seam of his back. He took the ornament that held his hair in a ponytail and placed it in Xi's hair.

"Forgive me, I have been busy with peace talks with the other nations. Also, I've been busy thinking about our future..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:20 am

"I see...I couldn't blame you for it."She said, finishing the last of her peach. Yanghee called for a servant with a water basin and washed her hands, the sweetness gone. She flicked her hands until dry and stood beside Takegami, savouring the moment while it lasted.
"It's been so quiet around here but it's just how I like it.."Yanghee said, taking a deep breath of the sweet air. Politics wasn't really her thing but she did have some influence but did not exercised it, only when it was needed. The only politics she has ever been involved in was within the women's palace, where you had to outwit everybody else to get to the top. And Yanghee toppled them all and ruled over them.
"It's nice of you to visit me.."Yanghee said with a smile and lightly kissed Takegami's cheek, almost as light as a butterfly wing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:32 am

Takegami finished the last of his his peach and washed his hands behind Xi. However, before either of them could wash their hands, Takegami took Xi's index finger and placed it in his mouth and sucked it clean. Some of the servants were staring in awe while the others blushed furiously. Smiling, he cleaned his hands and wondered what was on her mind when he felt her lips meet his cheeks. He too began to blush, his cheeks becoming a rosy pink color. He stayed silent and tried to hide the blush the best he could.

"What have you been doing since I've last visited?"

He used this question as to cover up the kiss and his blush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:40 am

Yanghee blushed very hard to the point of her cheeks burning but managed to keep calm and placed her finger on his lip, smiling. She glanced at him and he too was blushing. He never looked so cute before or vulnerable, She never saw this side of him often but Yanghee was probably the only one who saw this.
"Nothing much really. Just calling on the many noblewomen within the court, exchanging gossip. The same boring thing.."She cooled alittle bit, the red fading off from her skin but the hotness did not fade. Yanghee sat about down on the bench and moved foreward, causing the bench to swing back and forth.
"How about you my lord? I trust you had a good time outside Xing.."She asked, now her head leaned backwards and her eyes closed. Somehow, not one ornament got out of place or fell off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:14 am

When Xi asked about his time out of Xing, a flashback of his daughter, Kii, getting shot by the scarred woman ran through his head, playing over and over again. Takegami's fists curled and tightened, but he put a false smile on to lure Xi away from the matter. He laughed lightly and nodded slightly, plopping himself onto the ground next to the swing. He didn't want to worry Xi, but part of him told him she wouldn't care anyway. Takegami looked at the various plants and sighed lightly before speaking, a weak smile taking form on his face.

"It was rather enjoyable... A trip I won't forget. Maybe you can come along next time?"

Takegami gently plucked a leaf off of a nearby bush and studied it closely. His mind was filled with rage and anger, making him thirst to spill the blood of someone. However, when he looked at the gentle beauty of Xi, he couldn't help but smile and calm down a little. Maybe vengeance could wait a while...
[b]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:22 am

Yanghee could sense his tension and lightly placed her hand on his shoulder and leaned on him to calm him down. Obviously he had a bad time or incident outside Xing and he doesn't want to tell her about it. She wanted to ask what was wrong but decided againest it and stayed where she was; leaning on Takegami, her hand on his shoulder to support and comfort him.
"If something is wrong you can always tell me Takegami..."She said in a whisper, not calling him "my lord" anymore but by his given name. Then he asked if she would come along the next time he went on a trip and slightly shook her head and told him maybe next time. Yanghee never stepped outside of Xing and her upbringing made her weary of the outside world..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:37 am

Takegami felt her hand on his shoulder, and turned back to look at her. He was surprised by her actions, and even more surprise when she called him by his first name. He wanted to smile, but the look of pain and horror on Kii's face replayed itself through his head numerously. He was ready to crack, but the thought of Xi kept him calm. He placed his hand ontop of hers and sighed, but was surprised when she leaned on him for comfort. At that point, he felt as if he could trust her with anything.

"Kii... She was injured while we were in Amestris. She was shot in he leg by a lunatic..."

Takegami felt a tear stroll down his left cheek and quickly drew his blade and sliced a cut on his arm. He tried to hold back the tears trough pain, but they were being stubborn and pushed forward. Takegami felt weak, almost and if it was his fault Kii got shot. He sighed and looked at he crimson liquid on his blade, looking at the reflection of a failure. Himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:47 am

Yanghee gave a small yelp when he cut himself, the pain on his face broke her heart. She called the servants for bandages and water while she ripped a little bit of her sleeve and washed the wound and ripped the sleeve again, wrapping it around the wound. She knew he cherished Kii the most out of all his children and only saw her a few times..Why would anyone shoot such a sweet girl?
The servants rewashed the wound and rebandaged it, her bloodied strips abandoned and thrown away. One of her servants exclaimed over the ripped sleeve but Yanghee sharply rebuked her. She wiped his tears away with her now ripped sleeve that effectively ruined her dress but she did not care. The empress embraced Takegami, holding him tight and stroking his long hair.
"She will be okay..and so will you..."She said in a soft voice, trying to smooth and calm him..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:04 am

When the servants saw their Emperor this way, they were surprised to see that he was just as human as them. Takegami's face seemed to be struck by fear and sorrow, but that changed to concern when Xi ripped the sleeve of her dress. He grabbed her hand when she started tending to his wounds but let it go, letting her finish her job. Takegami was heavily emberassed by his actions, but was shocked when Xi hugged him. He felt pity for himself, and held back from swearing his own name before Xi.

"I'm sorry, this is not how an Emperor should show himself. I have shamed myself and you... Please forgive me, and allow me to buy you a dress to replace that one..."

Takegami let go of her and sat onhos knees and bowed until his forehead touched the ground. Many gasped in awe, while others whispered about. Takegami was ashamed of his actions and at how he disrespected Xi. He just didn't understand why she even cared about his problems.[/I][/color]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:14 am

"Everyone acts this way one way or another.."She went onto her knees and sat Takegami up, looking into his eyes. Her eyes was the colour of black, they almost looked like black pearls yet they were warm and full of concern.
"Even the emperor can act this way. That's why you have me to lean on isn't it?"Yanghee said, standing up and made Takegami stand up with her. She wiped the last of his tears with her sleeve and lightly tapped his nose and smiled, a full warm smile that was reserved only for him.
"Now chin up, you haven't shamed anyone. And you don't need to buy me a new dress either, I have lots."Yanghee said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:28 am

Takegami sighed lightly, but when he saw those beautiful eyes of his empress, he cheered up just as she asked. She brought him to his feet, and he thanked her before. He dud the unexpected: He kissed her and held her close to him. He was too stunned for words, his own actions surprising him. He held her tightly, not wanting to let go. He then had the weirdest idea ever... What if Xi...? Takegami let go of her and finally spoke.

[color=green]"Will you come with me? Come with me to the palace."

He looked her In the eye! He had fallenin love... Idiot.[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:36 am

Yanghee was surprised by the sudden kiss but kissed him back. She never felt his lips for what seemed to be an eternity and savoured and counted every single second of it until he let go of her. The empress felt herself being pressed closer to his body and closed her eyes, wondering how long it will last until he leaves again...Who knows when she'll get to see him again..
She opened her eyes and lifted her head slightly when he asked her to come to the palace with her. Yanghee nodded in consent and allowed her emperor to take the lead, gesturing to her lady in waiting's to finish or clean up whatever they were doing a few minutes ago
"Of course I'll come with you..."My love she wanted to say but did not want to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:49 am

Takegami carefully kissed her again, and embraced her even tighter when she agreed to come back to the palace with him. This surprised him at first, but she accepted... so he ordered for her bags to be packed and for his guards to be ready to march. Takegami looked back at Xi, and wanted to tell her he loved her more than anything else. He whistled and his white steed came bolting past the gates and by them in a blur. He ushered for Xi to step on first, and he would handle any problems shed have getting on.

"Yanghee.... I love you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:57 am

Yanghee stepped onto the steed easily, her legs onto one side of the horse. She watched she the servants started packing her personal effects; it'll take awhile as she had alot of things but it should not be a problem. She will miss this orachard but Yanghee knew she would visit it from time to time, during the time when the peaches are ripe and the flowers are in full bloom.
Then he said those three words.
She turned to him, not knowing what to say. Her feeling were yet unknown for they hardly been together, even if they were married for a long, but Yanghee knew in her heart that she wanted to be with him when he's down, when his heart is broken and when the stom clouds gather. Could that be love?
"I share the same feelings for you too.."She said smiling, though Yanghee did not want to say those three words, finding them abit too strong for her. Like medicene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:06 pm

Many were surprised when Xi didn't reply with the expected words, well, everyone but Takegami was surprised. He was happy she atleast knew his feelings, and he was even happier that she was by his side. He leapt onto his horse, sitting behind Xi, and placed his arms around her to hold her in place, and gripped the reins. He slapped the sides of the horses, not heavily, but strong enough for it to know to move quickly. The horse shot off out the gate, seeming only like a white blur, and headed down the grassy path, running towards the mountainous terrain that led to the Imperial Palace. Takegami smiled happily, the rush of wind and fresh air cleansing him of his troubles.

"I know you can't say you love me, but can you atleast feel my heart?"

He whispered that question to himself, not wanting Xi to hear him, but they were rather close... The scenery changed greatly when they entered the mountain path, trees, rivers, and waterfalls, along with unique plants and animals, surrounded and embraced them. The horse slowed down upon entering the path and allowed them to take in the beauty of the mountain forests. They had one destination: The top of Huang Mountain, where heaven met earth. He took in a slight breath, enjoying the fresh air and scent of the river.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Yanghee looked around the scenery, never growing really bored of it as she rarely went outside her palace and found sanctuary within her peach orchard. Now to think about it, it's been years since she lived in the Imperial Palace and ever since she was made Empress, she moved. Maybe because of the political intriuge and web of deception was too much for her.
She sighed and took a deep breath of the fresh air, simply smiling. Moving back, that would put the other wives to shock wouldn't it?
"I can come back during the springtime right? When the peaches are ripe again..Of course we can eat them together..."She said, her tone very cheerful and her smile wide. Maybe she can have her peaches sent to her to th Imperial Palace and maybe plant some there..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next