Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 3 Empty Re: Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Yanghee stood outside the infirmary, her body shaken with sobs. Her lady in waiting's tried to cheer her up but with little sucess. They at least convinced her to change into her sleeping robe and be purified from the blood.
She put on a fresh robe after, another, bath and heard the report that he was now sleeping in his room, bandaged but he would be in bed for a few days before he can move again. Yanghee intended to stay by his side until he can move on his own...
She silently slipped into his room, illuminated by the sunset. She dismissed the physicians and was left alone with him. Yanghee went under the covers of the silk bed and snuggled gently beside him. Her hair wasn't braided anymore, leaving a long river of hair.

-----Time Shift-----

She felt someone stroke her cheek and slowly opened her eyes, facing Takegami. Yanghee gently took his hand and kissed it. Her eyes were full of worry and pain yet she gave him a small smile.
"Please don't do that again..."

Back to top Go down

Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 3 Empty Re: Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:47 pm

Takegami smiled when she kissed his hand. He had reflected on what had happened earlier, and sat up, placing his hand over his wound. He remembered what she said, but part of him still held doubt. He looked back at Yanghee, and his smile faded away slowly. He tried to smile, but couldn't bring himself to do it. He grabbed a cup previously filled with tea, and sipped it lightly.

"Did you say it because I was hurt?"

He sighed lightly and took another sip of his tea, his face emotionless. He didn't know what to feel, or if he could ever live happily with Xi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:54 pm

"Because I'm worried about you. That's why.."She said, sitting up and hugged her knees to herself, her face still filled with sadness. Yanghee looked at the window sill, the night sky illuminated by the evening stars. Star bright, starlight, hear my wish tonight...
"I want to be with you always, by your side every step of the way but...Maybe it is better that I leave.."Yanghee whispered, her eyes became downcast and sighed, resting her chin on her knees.
"If I leave, you don't have to feel this way...It's because me you're like this..Because I don't know how to say I love you properly..."With those words, she buried her face in her knees, trying to conceal the tears that were threatening to spill. She took a few deep breaths in order to calm herself...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:53 am

Takegami listened to her intently, but never said a word. The sorrow and pain was all caused by him and his selfishness. He sighed slightly when she made a notation of leaving, and closed his eyes before turning around and hugging her. He heard her sobbing and whispered lightly in her ear, telling her everything was fine. He stared out the window, his eyes never leaving the stars.

"You don't need to leave, nor do you have to apologise. Just cry, and let yourself rest... you've been through alot."

Takegami seemed to hold a heartfelt voice, but in secret, he was smiling psychoticly. The static played in his head loudly, and his mind had snapped. He enjoyed feeling and hearing the pain in her voice, resisting the want to moan in ecstasy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:04 am

Yanghee hugged him back and started crying silently for abit, her cries almost quiet and hard to hear but her body shuddered from her sobs until they eventually stopped slowly. She cried has much as she wanted when he was taken for medical treatment but this time she cried because of her helplessness...
The empress became exhausted by the crying that she started to doze but was not completely asleep but just tired. Her body started to relax and feel limp against him, her breathing turning steady and slow. The night sky illuminated her curvy figure, giving hint of what was underneath her thin sleeping robe...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:47 am

Takegami concealed his smile when Xi seemed to sob even more, and put a setimental smile on his face. He then stroked Xi's long, flowing, black hair and comforted her while focusing more on his sick fantasies. Suddenly, he caught a glimpse of her undergarments, and he lost all control, slowly pulling away and looking her in the eye. I that small second, he began kissing her passionately, pushing her down onto her back and kissing her deeply. His lust had gotten the best of him, but this time he did not struggle and protest. The moonlight seemed to give the room a faint lighting effect, which fit Takegami's next action perfectly. He pulled away from the kiss and smiled slightly, bearing fangs which he had been hiding for so long. He went down on Xi's neck in a quick second and bt into her flesh, blood flowing into his mouth like a waterfall, trickiling along his tongue and down his throat.

The sight of her body had made him reveal his true, sick, sadistic, masochistic form. He pulled away from her neck, blood dripping down the corner of his mouth, and looked her in the eye, a calm smile crossing his face. He began to chuckle lightly, and bent over, whispering into her ear and licking the blood off her neck.

"You can't love a sick bastard like me, probably, but I will always cherish you... In every single way."

He quickly bit back into her neck, feasting upon her blood, which seemed to drown his tongue and cause himself to moan in ecstasy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:55 am

She shot open her eyes and whimpered in pain as his fangs entered her flesh and blood started to flow. Yanghee tried to struggle away from him but it only made the pain worse, so she lay very very still, her breathing heavy and slow. Yanghee could not tell if this was a dream or reality but was too shocked by the sudden-ness of it. He was kissing her passionately just a few minutes ago then he..he...
This has to be a dream...A dream....Dream or nightmare or reality?
Yanghee tried to speak but could not. Instead she feebly reached for his cheek with her hand and gently carassed it. She did not know why she did that. Maybe to confirm that this was real or maybe to say it's okay to do what he was doing right now?
"I'm your wife...My duty is to be there for you and satisfy your desires...So I have no objection..."She managed to say, though slowly as she was in great pain and gave a moan of pain as the pain in her neck was nearly unbearable..Yet she submitted to his lust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:08 am

Takegami chuckled sadistically and was about to go back to biting into her neck when he heard a faint voice that brought him back to reality. This faint voice was the whisper of Kie, his dead ex-wife, who seemed to be with him even in the grave. When he realised what he had done, his eyes widened with fear and he scrambled backwards, falling off of the bed. The sight of blood drove him into deep pits of fear and confusion. He saw his blade sitting on his tea table, and ran over to it, slowly drawing the blade from its sheath. He saw his reflection and dropped the blade to the ground, and looked at his hands, which were coated and drowned in the crimson liquid. His breath came out in shudders when he turned back and had full memor of what he had done to Xi.

"Yanghee... What have I done?"

Takegami quickly stumbled back over to his blade and grabbed it tightly. He had one intention: Inflicting heavy damage upon himself. For a second, things seemed to slow down, and his sight became hazy as he brought the blade up to his neck, pressing the cold steel against his warm, suculant flesh... Wait, was he thinking abou the taste of human flesh?

"My sins come with a heavy toll... Forgive me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:16 am

Yanghee crawled towards him, as fast as she could and slapped the knife off his hands and grabbed him by the collar and slapped his face with her back hand. This took alot of strength as her body slumped againest his, her breathing becoming heavier than ever.
"I told you not to hurt yourself...How many times do I have to beat it into your head.."She said, her voice raspy and weak as her blood flowed from her body, making her weakier and weakier by the minute...But this did not stop her and kissed his lips deeply, her tears mingling with her blood. Yanghee gently pulled away, her eyes looking into his.
"Please stop hurting yourself for god sakes...I'm begging you...."Yanghee said again but her voice was even more fainter but she kept her posture, her grip on his collar still strong..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:28 am

Takegami's eyes or expression did not change when Xi slapped him, but they sure as hell did when she kissed him. They were wide with surprise, and his face had the emotion of surprise aswell. He kissed her back gently, and hugged her tightly, agreeing to stop hurting himself. This time he really meant it... but then again, the future holds unexpected trials, did it not? He brushed the matter out of his mind and focused more on Xi, who seemed to be losing alot of blood. Acting quickly, Takegami took off the top of his kimono, revealing his finely tuned upper body, and ripped the sleeve of his kimono and folding it into a patch which he pressed against her neck while calling for the medics. This time, he wasn't the one who needed medical attention... but all the same, he was still the source of problems.

"I'm not going to drive you away anymore... If you wish to leave, you may leave with your position intact, if you want to stay, then you may stay..."

When he said these words, his expression became soft, and his eyes gentle as he focused on treating her wound. The medics rushed in and began doing what they do best. Fixing her wounds. He stayed beside her at all times, refusing to be dressed properly and have his own wounds, which had re-opened, fixed. His main focus was making sure that Xi was safe and sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:37 am

Yanghee let the medics do their job, the wound on her neck being healed, though abit delicately and slowly, but she simply smiled at Takegami before passing out from blood loss..Her breathing eventually became steady, no longer slow and rasp, and the wound was stitched and bandaged around her neck. Her robe and everything else that had been splattered with her blood, have been removed and changed, the room purified with inscense. The moon slowly started to cover herself with the clouds...

---time shift---

She slowly opened her eyes, the pain on her neck gone replaced with bandages covering her neck. The moon has hid herself behind the clouds, causing the room to turn dark. Yanghee could barely see what was infront of her and lay very still but moved to the side, facing where the window she be. The room smelt like inscense, to purify the room no doubt, but kept very still. It was so dark she wondered where Takegami was....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:48 am

Takegami watched as they stiched up Xi's wounds, holding her hand gently. A monk walked over and placed a blessing over Takegami, and made the comment of him having a demon within him. Takegami smiled slightly and looked at his hands, which had sharp fingernails, and thought about his fangs. Funny, he did seem like the type to be a half demon, didn't he? He hated the thought of what would have happened had the demon within him had taken control.. the damage he could've done to Xi... He slowly arose to his feet and stared out the window, watching the moon which covered itself with the clouds. Did even the moon fear "The Mystic"?

Timeshift

Takegami stood at the window, despite the darkness that consumed the room whole. He stared out at the stars, which gave off enough light for him to see everything in the room. He turned back to Xi, who was just waking up, and sighed, walking over to a lamp and using alchemy to ignite the flame at the end of the candle. He walked over to Xi and placed a rag over her head and helped her lay back down.

"You need rest..."

Takegami stroked her cheek gently, and his eyes seemed to drown in hers. He wanted to forget this night completly, but had no choice but to live with it, for he left a sca upon the one he loved the most. How could she forgive him? How could he forgive himself?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:55 am

"Oh there you were...I was wondering where you were for a second.."She said, giving him her usual sweet smile. Yanghee did what he told her to do and lay stlll, the rag on her forehead cooling her off. She felt weak but still smiled, as if she forgot that event but did not; she did not know what to make of it..
"Are you okay though..I'm sorry for worrying you.."Yanghee said this with honesty, not creating gentle words to make him better because most people would but because she meant it deep down. It was because of her he acted like this. He hurt himself more than he hurt her...And she felt it was her fault...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:04 am

Takegami smiled slightly when she mentioned that she was looking for him, but his smile soon faded when she apologised for worrying him. He simply shook his head and told her not to apologise, stroking her long, silky hair with his fingertips. He was the cause of both their problems, and he knew she was blaming herself for his actions. He tried to think of something to ay, wanting to break the silence. He finally found the right words to solve any problems, break the silence, and cheer them both up.

"You don't need to apologise, none of it is your fault... You're not the reason why I hurt myself, I am at fault for that alone, but, if it makes you happier... I'll stop doing it. For good."

Takegami gave her a warm smile and his eyes became gentle and soft. He had really fallen in love with Xi, and was even happier to see that she seemed to be getting better. Than it hit him... it was all a one sided love. He knew oe sided love never worked out well, and this discouraged him, but he hid his disappointment by layig down next to her and holdig her gently.

"I'm sorry for everything I've done..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:12 am

She snuggled next to his body, closing her eyes and smiled. Yanghee really did love him, ever since she laid eyes on him but just did not how to express it. Love was something she did not really have in life and had no experience of it. Though she was questioning it earlier, Yanghee was now certain that she was in love with this man...
"You're forgiven..."She whispered into his ear, her voice smoothing and calm. Yanghee, if she could, would forgive for everything. But someday, will her forgiveness reach her limit and someday she would have no choice but not give him that forgiveness?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:20 am

Takegami smiled slightly and he held her hands gently beneath the covers, and kissed her cheek. He felt warmth radiate throughout his body, and his heart was a flutter, which was rare for him. He sighed happily, and looked at the ceiling, which was engulfed in darkness, and thought about the events that had happened up until now. He had really been doing some drastic things all for love, and some of those things had caused him to hurt Xi. His smile faded away slightly, and he looked over at Xi, his voice faint like that of a ghost.

"If I ever push you to your limits... write a note saying you want to break up, and I'll save you the trouble of trying to find a reason to stay with me. This goes for even when you become bored with being married to me."

Takegami gave her a faint smile and streched his legs out, closing his eyes to rest. He had been through alot the past two days, but Xi had suffered even more. He'd need some way to make it up to her, and he guaranteed himself that he would some how.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:30 am

"Now why would I be bored of being married to you..?"She said with a chuckle and tapped his nose, her smiling growing wider. Yanghee kissed his lips gently, the colour, that was once pale when she lost blood, was back to it's healthy colour and pulled Takegami closer to her.
"I will never leave you, even if my limits are pushed. I will stay with you until my last breath, you got that?"She said, her voice serious and firm. The empress meant every word she said; she will never leave his side, even if hell breaks loose, she will stay by his side unless he orders her to leave.
"And I'm saying this because I love you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:20 am

Takegami smiled lightly when she tapped his nose, and kissed her lightly. He was happy that she was finally in love with him, which made him the happiest man on earth. He gently grabbed her hand, and smiled warmly, still processing the thought that she said that she loved him. He was in shock when she first said it, laughing lightly for quite some time. He then finally saw that she was serious and couldn't help but reply with a simple answer.

"I love you too..."

Takegami chuckled lightly and looked at the ceiling, which was engulfed with darkness, and closed his eyes again before looking over at Xi and smiling warmly. He drowned in her beautiful eyes, speechless, yet happier than ever. He wanted to do so much more than hold her hand, but his wounds limited his movement. A thought the entered his mind that caused him to blush deeply, turning his face a rosy pink color. He spoke in a foreign language, the language his parents talked to him in, due to his nervousness, not realising that he was speaking Italian and not Xingese.

"Posso farlo ... Vuole portare mio figlio?"

Takegami was surprised when he spoke in his native language, and chuckled lightly to himself, knowing that Xi didn't understand a word he said. He couldn't believe he was so nervous, but maybe it was a good thing she couldn't understand him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:30 am

Yanghee gave a slight look of confusion and laughed it off, knowing that he was speaking in italian but did not understand a thing he said. She decided to speak in Amestrian, though it would sound abit accented but none the less, her tutors said her Amestrian was near perfect..
"Sir, I have no idea what you just said."She said with a giggle. Yanghee noted his rosypink cheeks and placed her hands on his face, suprised that they are burning hot by nervousness. She also giggled at this and spoke in her near perfect Amestrian. Though it gave way the fact that she was Xingese, it retained her elegance and grace.
"Are you speaking in Italian just to hide what you want to say or is it something else?"Yanghee playfully kissed his forehead and pulled him even closer..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:58 pm

Takegami chuckled lightly and decided he'd go with her idea and claim that he intentionally used a diffrent language so she couldn't understand. He held onto her gently and kissed her back, his cheeks still rosy red from what he had said earlier. He looked out the window and saw the moon had snuck out from behind the clouds, and smiled lightly, his hand gripping onto hers a little more tightly. Takegami chuckled lightly and kissed her lips gently before he started to stroke her hair gently, running his hand through her hair. He then spoke in Amestrian in a mocking tone, his Auregese accent was obvious and struck right through his Xingese and Amestrian.

"And if I am talking in Italian to keep you from understanding?"

Takegami laughed and tapped Xi's nose lightly, the rose color dying from his cheeks slowly. He had wondered what had happened if he had spoken in Amestrian... Would she have caught every word? Maybe it was best that he had spoken in Italian. He gently placed his hand on her stomach, as to give her a small hint as to what he had said in Italian, but maybe she wouldn't...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:23 am

"Then speak your mind. No request of yours is silly..."Yanghee replied with an equally mocking tone, going back to Xingese, the language that she is most comfortable with. He must have said something really silly to say it in another language....Just what was it? Obviously it was embarassing to him...Whatever he was cute this way and made him look like a little boy, which made him even cutier to her eyes.
"But if you don't want to tell me that's okay."She said, turning to the opposite direction, making his arms wrap around her small waist and drew him closer to her. Yanghee yawned softly and muttered a "good night" but she wasn't sleeping...She was egging him on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:07 am

Takegami laughed lightly, but sighed happily once she turned around, wrapping his arms around her waist, and pulling himself closer to her. He bore a warm smile on his face, and couldn't help but feel excited and happy for some random reason. He was still laughing at himself for becoming nervous to the point of speaking in a foreign language for a request often spoken between spouses. He looked out at the starry skies, and sighed lightly before whispering lightly, hoping not to wake Xi.

"I want you to bear my child... Sounds stupid, dosen't it? We're still young, so could we pull off raising a child at our age?"

When he said this, he kissed her neck lightly, and his hand slid over her stomach, imagining the two of them out in the garden with his adopted daughter, Kii, and the twins Xi gave birth to. Why twins? Simply because he didn't know if she'd have a boy or a girl. He smirked lightly and closed his eyes, the dream becoming better and better...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 am

"Takegami, I'm 25, I'm not that young. In fact I think were the right age to have children...Besides, they, the court, expected to have a child years ago but it didn't happen did it?"She replied. They all wanted a child, a prince that would someday take the throne of Xing. Yanghee did not mind having a child that would look like Takegami, she could just imagine him and smiled. A little boy of their own...Wouldn't that be nice...
"So why not? Let's try again..First time, nothing happened."Yanghee said, thinking about her disappointment when she did not bear a child in their first union but would they succeed this time? She did not want confirm the rumours that she was barren..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:23 am

Takegami thought about the matter for a minute or so, trying to think of a plausible solution. Sure, they could have a child, but having him born in such times of turmoil would not be wise. Would it? Xing was suffering its own civil war, and was still battiling with foreign countries... would this really be the right time to make a child? He was confused, and everything seemed to weigh against having a child, but this conflict could continue on forever, plus, Xi wanted a child of her ow, so wouldn't it be best that he do so? He sighed, and looked over at Xi with a blank expression.

"What do you think we should do?"

It wasn't often that Takegami was stumped about such situations, but then again, his mind was meant for war, not planning a child. He studied Xi very carefully, keeping an open ear, and opening up to any suggestions, or demands, she had. Whatever she chose, he would go along with. It was only fair, right? She would carry the burden of giving birth to the child, so she had much a right to choose then he did, right? So many questions, yet very little answers... what to do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:30 am

Yanghee noted his unease and simply smiled, kissing his lips lightly. She could tell that he was thinking if this was the best time to have a childand the more she thought about, the more she thought that it may be better wait a while longer until things calmed down...
"If you're not ready for a child, that's quite alright Takegami..I can wait."She said and simply snuggled onto the pillows, eventually falling asleep deeply, her breathing steady and soft. Yanghee imagined a boy has beautiful as his father, playing in her peach orchard. Wouldn't that be nice?
But for now, she dreamt, now sleeping peacefully with Takegami laying beside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3