Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 2 Empty Re: Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:02 pm

Takegami embraced Xi from behind, gently, his lips pressed against her neck. He shuddered in ecstasy, not being able to control his body. For once, he had no control over himself, which was very strange. He struggled with his body, who would respond with movements meant to be performed in private. He turned her around and started kissing her, but managed to regain control of himself, leaping off of his horse. He looked at the ground in shame, and placed his hand in the hilt of mingxing.

"Forgive my actions..."

He did not look up when he spoke, for he had been opening her shirt slightly during the act of impurity, and had emberassed them both once more. He grabbed the reigns of the horse and pulled at it, walking alongside the horse instead of riding it. He wa ashamed, emberassed, and furious... Maybe the bottom of this mountain connected with the underworld, which would explain his untameable lust.

Back to top Go down

Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-) - Page 2 Empty Re: Peaches and Blood. (-Takegami x Yanghee-)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:11 pm

Yanghee shuddered when he kissed her neck and when he kissed her. Then he got off the horse and started walking along with it. He asked for forgiveness but she simply gave him her smile, which practically has forgiveness written all over it and adjusted her dress.
"You don't need to ask me for forgiveness for anything. I'm your wife, it's only natural.."She said, her expression not changing. She really meant this, Yanghee was only here not only to rule beside him but to also produce male heirs. It wouldn't be a surprise if he acted this way around; he's allowed to.
They never really made love often, because he was so busy and because Yanghee hid herself away like a hermit. But everytime they made love..Afterwards, Yanghee still could not produce a child...Maybe she was barren.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Takegami did not look up or respond, instead he simply drew his blade and slashed his arm over the previous wound. He remained silent, and continued to stare at the ground. He heard a slight russule in the forest, but paid it no mind. If an enemy were to attack them, he'd be ready and willing to slaughter them. He was furious with himself for his earlier actions, but had no way of changing the past, and so he stayed silent. His arm was drenched in his own blood, but in his mind he deserved it more than a rapist deserved death.

"My blood shall be shed for my sins against you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:58 pm

She looked at him with sadness and jumped down the horse. She ripped her other sleeve and wrapped the wound with them, fighting againest his protests and struggle. She was stronger than she looked. Yanghee looked into his eyes and put her hands on both his cheeks, though her hands are covered with his blood.
"You have not commited any sins againest me and never will so stop hurting yourself please.."She pleaded, her eyes edged with tears but they haven't streamed down her face. Yanghee did not want him to hurt himself because of her, it broke her heart everytime she saw him this way and always tried her best not to let him fall into this state..Guess like her best wasn't enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Takegami struggled against Xi's grip, but gave in after seeing the futility of his opposition. He sighed and looked at the ground when her eyes nearly met his. He refused to give himself the pleasure of witnessing her beauty. He then heard the rustle of chains nearby, and out shot three chains from behind a waterfall. Takegami jumped infront of Xi and slashed two of the chains, while the third struck his aide and left a small wound. He grabbed the chain, which had a dagger at the end, and pulled it, causing a man to fall out from behind the waterfall. Three others came out behind him and soon an entire band came from out of the forest.

"Get on the horse..."

Takegami drew mingxing and chongsheng, but quickly grabbed his wound which was worse than he thought. He slented his eyes and raised hia arm infront if Ilona, grabbing her arm and pulling her close. Things weren't looking to hot for them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:43 pm

Yanghee gasped when the chains came flying at Takegami and looked around in fear when a band of men surrounded them. She felt Takegami pull her close to him, causing some of her hair ornaments to fall from her hair. Yanghee felt the attack's stare at her, their desire and lust. This made her seethe with anger but her face or composure did not show fear but rather calm.
Damnit if only I had my halberd with me...
Then she remembered that she had throwing knives hidden in her sleeves and sash. She might turn the tide of this soon...Besides she was a fighter as well, she could protect her husband just as well as he can protect her. Fighting side by side, wouldn't that be nice...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:03 pm

Takegami felt as if the end was near when he noticedcmore and more approaching and sheathed his blades. He then grabbed Xi and tuggedcat her to get on the horse. He sighed and snapped his fingers, creating a small star which radiated heavy amounts of heat from the core. The Emperor threw the star ten meters infront of them, creating a tornado of fire that engulfed the area infront of them.

"Go... now..."

Takegami did not want to endanger Xi any longer. This woman didn't love him, nor did she have true feelings for him, but he needed to change that some how. He placed his hand on mingxing, and smiled slightly, despite the pain, and turned to Xi.

"Let me prove my love is real..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:11 pm

She did not care defy him and quickly got onto the horse, holding her reins tightly. Yanghee watched calmy as he performed alchemy to get rid of the attackers. The he said that word again. Love. What is it exactly? She looked at him one last time and nodded.
"Just come back alive."She said simply and started to ride as fast as she could, away from the attackers. A few of them came after her but she reached for her sleeve and threw the knives at them, some of them got the attackers right between the eyes whilst other are just greatly injured.
She did not look back but kept on riding onto the direction of the Imperial Palace, her hair ornaments falling from the speed until her hair is loose making her long hair, that was taller than she was, fly into the wind.
What is love? Is my concern for him love? Or is it something more? Either way, love wasn't made for our class...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:34 pm

[size=9]Takegami turned back to his oponents who made their way around the flames created by Takegami. Suddenly, an arrow came flying at Takegami, however, he slashed through it with ease upon drawing mingxing. He smiled evily, and motioned doe them to attack first, which they did. Takegami's skill with a sword was unlike any other as he skillfully slashed through each bandit, using all flower movements which was rarely seen being used by men, and especially rarely seen being used by an emperor. Upon the final blow to the last bandit, Tajegsmi limped down the path, wondering if Xi had made it.

"Kie, she reminds me alot of you. Did you reveal her to me because you knew I'd like her? Ha, you devious woman..."

Takegami looked at the heavens and sighed before continuing his walk. He then noticed the arrow that stuck out of his back, and placed his hand around it. He decided then not to pull it our for safety reasons, and sighed, continuing his walk towards he palace. Hell, he made quite a dew stops. Talk about a preoccupied mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:44 pm

She saw the palace in sight and made the horse got faster, easing it with smoothing words to relax it. When she reached the gates, the jumped off immediately and shouted out her orders loud and clear, no fear from within showed but cold steel and her tone demanded obidence.
"Dispatch the elite gaurds, his highness is in danger and I order you to rescue him immediately!"The guards all mounted on their horses and started to ride onto the direction from which she came. Yanghee turned around, the servants fussed over her, exclaiming their relief that she was safe and etc etc.
Please be safe...
The empress allowed herself to be lead away by the female servants, who silently demanded that she needed to look presentable. They will probably throw away this dress now would they?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:56 pm

Takegami saw a band of galloping horses rushing in his direction and placed his hand on mingxing, ready to draw him at the slightest moment. The horses stopped and it turned out to be the Imperial Guard who came for their emperor. Takegami was placed on the horse and given the satisfaction of knowing Xi was safely behind Imperial Walls. Takegami tugged at the reigns of hid horse, who the guards brought after being alarmed, and the horse rose on it's back legs and took off down the trail to the palace.

After a few hours of travel, Takegami made it to the palace, his guards a few miles behind. The gates of the palace opened and Blur trotted inside at a calm and resting pace. Takegami leapt off his horse, which trotted off to the stables without being asked, and looked around for Xi. The doctors and servants rushed to their emperor who was covered in blood from his wounds. The doctor was amazed that he could even stand looking at the arrow in his back, but had no time to examine Takdgami as he walked away in search of Xi. He walked to the garden filled with cherry blossoms, expecting to find her there.

"I hope she is well..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:03 pm

Yanghee wore a fresh robe, though abit plainer than usual with hardly any decorations but she did not mind it, and her hair was put into a long braid...So long that it's wrapped around her neck like a scarf. Her face was clean of make up which made her look younger than her 25 years.
"Your Majesty, the emperor has been taken into the Imperial Palace and is now given medical treatment.."A servant said, as Yanghee ordered her to report back if he ever came back..
Yanghee gave a relieved sigh and promptly dismissed her servant. She resided in the western wing of the Imperial Palace and was the same, just as she liked it. Yearning for fresh air, Yanghee decided to walk into the gardens, the cherry blossoms were in full bloom...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:18 pm

Takegami walked out from behind a tree and revealed himself to Xi, still wounded and battered up. He should have gone to get medical treatment, but he wanted to see her badly enough to ignore his health. He walked over to her and bowed, but winced in pain, remembering te arrow in his back. He fell to a knee and placed his hand over his chest before quickly ripping the arrow out of his back. He sighed lightly and struggled back to his feet, bowing to Xi once more.

"Forgive me for presenting myself in such a way..."

Takegami looked at the ground in shame, feeling he should have presented himself in a better state of health. He should have taken control of his emotions and recieved medical attention and new clothing. He sighed lightly and drew his blades and placed mingxing on the ground, while chongsheng rested firmly in his hand...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:24 pm

Yanghee gasped and quickly raised him up, calling for the medics. She placed both her hands on his face, her expression that of sadness and a tint of anger. Yanghee sighed with relief that he was alright but why didn't he wait until he was better? He was worrying her too much..
"You could have waited until you gotten better...I mean what's the use.."She said, her voice very firm like a mother scolding her own child. Yanghee stroked his lush long hair, relieved that he was safe and sound, back to her.
"At least you're alive...Thank the gods.."The empress whispered, then pulled him close to her. She knew that he would survive the attack and he would come back but if he was gone..If he was gone...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:43 pm

Takegami quickly pulled her behind a tree and hid from he medics. When they took it as a false alarm, Takegami sighed in relief and rested against the tree when he felt her embrace him. Takegami wasn't surprised when she spoke of being happy that he was alive, but the hug was unexpected. He hugged her gently, placing her head gently over his chest. He smiled warmly and looked at the skies which were becoming filled with rain clouds.

"I wanted to make sure you were safe and unharmed. I worry more about you than myself. I can feel your heart, which is why I wanted to check on you more than anything."

Takegami gently kissed her cheek and chuckled when he felt little raindrops fall upon them. He loved the rain, for it was the Dragon's Pulse radiating through the area, cleansing the earth of bloodshed and chaos. Although, this was through his eyes, it seemed like it could be the truth. He looked at Xi, avoiding eye contact, and slowly his smile faded.

"I know your clan forced you into this, and if you want, I can arrange for you to keep your social status and seek the true love you want. I don't want to force you to love me, nor do I want to hold you captive..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:51 pm

"No.."She whispered, pressing her head against his chest. Even though it was for clan's ambition to be here, Yanghee could not imagine another life and she could not imagine life without this man by her side..She just could not.
"I'm fine being here and being with you. I don't want any other life..Or anyone else."Yanghee closed her eyes, enjoying the moment they were sharing. Her perfume of peaches became damp with the rain but did not mind it and enjoyed what she had.
"And you are not holding me prisoner..What thoughts do you have in your thoughts..Buzz buzz.."She said with a smile and lightly tapped his forehead. She did not want another life and could not imagine life like no other. Even though she wasn't sure what love meant, Yanghee knew she wanted to be with this man's side and wanted no other..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Takegami gently embraced Xi and his smile returned to his face. He didn't know what he did in a past life, but it must've been something great for him to have such a wife. Takegami carressed her hair, and he couldn't help but want to kiss her. To keep his lusts from ruining the moment, he asked her a question that surprised even himself.

"The first time I laid eyes upon you, I had the chance to hear you sing... Wil you sing for me?"

Takegami wanted to slap himself, for this was a question generally asked by the drunk. He sighed slightly, feeling rather stupid, and awaited the slap of whatever punishment she had in mind. Despite the fact that he did find her singing voice to be beautiful, perhaps she'd take it as offense to calling her a showgirl, of some form of degrading entertainment. He really needed a better choice of words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:18 pm

Yanghee giggled and nodded. She remembered the first time they met properly, in the marriage bed, Yanghee sang one of the folk songs that she learnt during her time as a kumari but she vaguely remembered what it is. Whatever it was, it was religious anyway.
She stepped into the rain and let her braid fall to the ground, reaching her feet. Yanghee remembered a love song called "Wondering Songstress" that her mother once sang for her and it was one of her favourite songs and sometimes she would hum the tune to herself when she was alone..
Yanghee got into a dance position and started dancing to the imaginary tune and started singing, her voice clear and pure as spring water.

From the end of the earth to the farthest sea I search and search for my heart's companion.

A young girl sings while he accompanies her,
Your heart is my heart.
Ah, ah, your heart is my heart.

Looking north from my mountain nest my tears fall and wet my blouse.
Missing him, I will not rest,
Only love that lasts through hard times is true.
Ah, ah, only love that lasts through hard times is true.

In life, who does not cherish the springtime of youth?
A young girl to her man is like thread to its needle,
My beautiful man we're like a threaded needle, never to be separated.
Ah, ah, my beautiful man we're like a threaded needle, never to be separated

Her steps were graceful and slow, the rain drops flickering from her long sleeves as she danced. Her voice did not falter and remained strong and clear. While singing and glances she took long glances at her husband and smiled at him throughout and ended the song with a finishing dance and then bowed low, effectively finishing the song.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:38 pm

takegami was relieve when she did not take offense to his words, and he clapped lightly at her performance. He smiled warmly and walked over to her and held her hands lightly. His eyes slendered slightly, yet kept their gentle look, and Takegami sighed, trying to say what he wanted to say. His words were choked up, not allowing him to speak, but he finally spoke, regretting every word he spoke.

"I love you, but can you say the same to me? Marriage is something that is shared between to people who love eachother, not by social status. So, let's seperated until we both can actually say 'I love you.' I'm only doing this to recent future hearbreak, as selfish as it sounds, I'm doing this for us both."

Takegami let go of her hands, and felt a chilling wind blow through the area. He hid hid sorrow by turning his back to her, and clenched his fist tightly. He stared at the ground, angry at himself and the world. He felt tears trying to swell up in his eyes, but refused to allow tem to surface.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:45 pm

She silently took in his word and knew he was right. But shouldn't there be a better solution than seperating eachother? Yanghee took his hands in hers and kissed them whilst looking into his eyes.
"You're right but I don't think seperating eachother would really hope the situation wouldn't it? I think staying together and getting to know eachother is better. Besides..I just got here."Yanghee said with a smile. Maybe what they had was love but for some reason she could not say those three words and could not say them in the fear that they arrived in the wrong time and place. But she really wanted to say them to this man but..
"But if that is my lord's order than I shall go back.."She said in a whisper and let go of his hands. Yanghee bowed to him and turned the other way, walking away from him..Pity and the servants just started packing her belongings too..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Takegami ran past het and grabbed his sword, stabbing himself in the side. A fatal wound that could cost him his life, but atleast it gave Xi a reason to stay now. He gripped the hilt of the blade tightly, blood running out of the corner of his mouth and dripping onto his hand, and slowly slid it out. He did this for two reasons, reason one being so that his beloved could stay by his side, and reason two being to release the emotional pain he had by overthrowing it with physical pain.

"Now you have to stay in the palace... I'll only allow someone u trust to take care care of me in such a condition."

It was painful for him to speak, but unless she stayed, he would refuse to have his wound patched and healed. He didn't want her to leave, but he didn't want her to regret staying with him without love in the future. Was there no path where he could find happiness with her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:20 pm

"Oh my.."She stood still, her face frozen with terror and fear then sadness when Yanghee broke into sobs and called for the medics again, this time, holding Takegami to her so he would not get away from them this time.
"Fine I'll stay just please don't hurt yourself again please!"She nearly screeched out, her tears uncontrollable but they mingled with the rain, making it hard which was her tears and which was the rain. The medics came running when she nearly screamed for the medics, who then rushed Takegami for treatment but Yanghee stayed by his side, gripping his hand tightly..
"I'll take care of you myself so please please don;t do this again please.."She sobbed, repeating the words over and over again. The empress usually kept her composure, even in the most glooming situations but this was the first time anyone saw her like this and it made anyone who witnessed her tears heart break.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Takegami's sight was blurred, but he refused to blackout. He looked Xi in the eye and smiled, his long, violet hair covering part of his face. He chuckled slightly, and held onto Xi's hands gently. He could hear her cries, and ordered the medics to halt. Reluctantly, they stopped, and Takegami struggled to his feet and embraced Xi gently. He apologised and kissed her cheek lightly, happy, and sad at the same time.

"Don't cry... It's alright..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:44 pm

"Just get better already! I can't stay with you if you keep on doing this because of me!"She said, her words choked by sobs. Her dress was getting covered by his blood but she did not care, she just wanted him to stop killing himself for her sake.
"You have to stop because I love you.."She finally said those three words and she meant them with the bottom of her heart. If Yanghee didn't say this he would just keep on harming himself and probably kill himself sooner or later and did not want that to happen.
"Now, enough of this and get him to fixed up!"Yanghee ordered, the medics taking Takegami for medical treatment despite his prostests and struggles but she still held his hand tightly, not wanting to let go...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:20 pm

Takegami nodded slightly and kissed Xi's lips gently. He couldn't help but smile after hearing her say she loved him. He staggered into the infirmary with the medics, and watched as they patched him up and bandaged his wounds. He wanted to see Xi more than anything, but was limited with movement. He sighed slightly, when he staggered to his feet, but fell back to the bed. He then fainted from the pain and loss of blood.

---Timeshift---

Takegami woke up slightly, faintly seeing an object beside him. His sight came into full resolution, and he saw Xi laying beside him. He smiled faintly, still weak from his wound. He was still surprised she said she loved him, and wanted to jump with joy. However, he stayed beside her and stroked her cheek with his hand, gently.

"I love you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next