Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Busy Morning (Open) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Busy Morning (Open) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Busy Morning (Open) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Busy Morning (Open) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Busy Morning (Open) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Busy Morning (Open) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Busy Morning (Open) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Busy Morning (Open) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Busy Morning (Open) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Busy Morning (Open) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Busy Morning (Open)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Busy Morning (Open) Empty Busy Morning (Open)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:18 pm

Spence was wandering through the halls, acting busy. He sighed, hoping no one would come up to him and ask him to do anything. For God's sake, it was only 10 AM and he'd already had to sign three transfer documents for soldiers going to Central, fill out 1,000+ pieces of paperwork, talk to new recruits, and check on mission documents. He hadn't even had a chance for his morning coffee yet! He groaned. This was ridiculous! If he didn't have his coffee in the next five minutes, he was going to explode. He glared at a Sergent who walked up to him, carrying more paperwork. With a scared look, the soldier turned and walked the other way, glancing back nervously at Spencer. He chuckled. At least some people could tell when he didn't want to be bothered. Unfortunately, some people had no idea. Another soldier walked up to him and handed him a pile of paperwork, smiling. "Here you go, Sir!" The soldier said with a cheery salute. Spencer glared after him as he left, though it wasn't the poor guy's fault.

Back to top Go down

Busy Morning (Open) Empty Re: Busy Morning (Open)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:57 pm

Atlacia smiled. She was walking by Spencer's room when she saw hhim. She couldn't help but grin. Even if he was in a bad mood, it seemed that she was always just happy to see him. Walking up behind him (as surprising as it may be) she placed her hands over his eyes sliding them like a piece of cloth to block his view. She had to change her voice, even if it was poorly as she said quickly, "Guess who!" She knew he'd know who it was, but she was aiming for him to smile. Seeing Spence upset made her sad and she always was much happier when he was happy. A weird friendship, but a deep bond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:31 pm

Spence chuckled. "Gee, this is a hard one," He said sarcastically. Taking her hands off his eyes he turned to face her. It had been a long time since he had last seen his best friend, and he'd missed her. "Hey, Air, it's been a while," He said with a grin. "How are you? Did you come all the way out to East City just to see me?" He laughed. "I don't suppose you came to do my paperwork for me, did you?" There was a hopeful tone in his voice as he looked at the paperwork the soldier had just given to him. There was alot of paper there, and he'd yet to have his coffee. He sighed, wondering if he'd ever get his coffee at all. Probably not, He thought sadly, glaring at the paperwork again. Maybe if I glare at it long enough, it'll just disappear! He decided to try it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:34 pm

Atlacia laughed as he guessed with ease. "Yes you're right, i's me! And it has been a while I missed you." She smirked and laid her elbows on his desk leaning towards him. "I'm guessing you diodn't get the paperwork, Shan." She smiled. "I'm your dormmate." She laughed at the odd world it was. "And.. I've been stationed at east." She paused and gave a goofy grin. "But I'm not here to do your paperwork, sorry." She kissed his forehead affectionately and placed a cup on his desk. "Some guy handed me this and said you needed it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:01 pm

Spencer grinned. "You're kidding!" He said happily, "That's great! Looks like we'll be seeing a lot more of eachother then, eh?" He gasped as the coffee was set on his desk. "Oh my God, Air, I am going to find the guy who told you to give me this and give pay them. You have no idea how much I needed this!" He picked up the coffee and took a long sip of it. "Ah, this is amazing!" He sighed as he looked at the paperwork. "You can't even help me a little bit? Come on, Air, please!" He tried to look as sad and pitiful as possible to convince his best friend to help him, although he knew it was useless. When Air made up her mind, it was usually made up for good. But it had never stopped him from trying to convince her otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:05 pm

Atlacia frowned, "I'm surrounded by paper all day there's no way in Hell I'm doing yours no matter how much I love you, Sshan!" She ruffled his hair a bit and crossed her legs, adjusting her glasses. "I've been employed as the librarian. Fun eh?" She smiled and frowned at the coffee poking his forehead "Tea is better!" She had never been a coffee person and she knew Shan knew this very well, but she just liked to make him smile. "And.. I call top bunk." She added playfully. "You'd probably fall off and bash your head open!" She grinned, sticking out her tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:16 pm

"But there's so much of it! Seriously, Air, I'm going to drown in paperwork! And not to mention the paper cuts!" He sighed. "But, I guess you're right. Besides, we don't want you to be in that sort of danger. The paper cuts could cause you to bleed to death." He laughed, patting her on the head. "Fine, you can have top bunk. You're probably right, anyways. I have terrible luck with heights, don't I?" He grinned and shook his head. "And, for the record, coffee is so much better. I mean, tea is cool and all, but coffee is just amazing. Plus, it makes me feel very businesslike. I mean, fancy office people always drink coffee, don't they? But tea...no one drinks tea in the office." He playfully stuck his tongue out at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Atlacia crinkled her nose and twitched it like a rabbit before grabbing his tongue with her fingers. "I drink tea in the office don't I? Since when I nobody?" she asked in mock-hurt. "Honestly Sshan I thought I was your pal.. and here you afre calling me a nobody! Tsk! Such awful manners!" She tapped her chin "And yah I know it's awful isn't it! They put me in the most dangerous line of work don't they? I could die if I get a papercut!" She said sarcasstically and her stomach growled angrily. ....Damn.. she smiled nervously hoping Spence hadn't noticed. She had skipped lunch today to get work done......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:35 pm

"Thowy," Spence said, words sounding odd since she was holding onto his tongue. Wrinkling his forehead, he grabbed her hand and unlatched her fingers from his tongue, putting it back into his mouth and making a face. "I meant other than you, Air." He chuckled. "Well, if it's not too dangerous for you, you're welcome to do mine for me! You know, to prove that you're...uh...up to it." He grinned hopefully, even though he already knew she had made up her mind and that it wouldn't be changed. He stared at her stomach after hearing it growl. "Air...you didn't eat lunch yet, did you?" He stood up. "Paperwork can wait. Come on, I'll get you lunch. You need to eat, okay? How many times do I have to tell you, you can't skip meals, you just can't. It's dangerous even for someone who isn't anemic." He sighed and shook his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Atlacia smiled softly, her lip twitching with a blush on her cheeks. How did he always know! It was like he was psychic! With a glance at her stomach she looked up with a laugh "Alright alright.. but I swear I had a good reason this time!" She admitted. Spence was the one who kept her in check. She would often neglect her health unless someone got on her about it. And Spencer.. was the only one who knew and she had a feeling he would be the only one who cared. They had a special bond. She grinned and scoffed palyfully, "You know there are better ways to ask a girl on a date." She grinned almost evilly. Just because he keptr her in line.. didn't mean she would restrain from teasing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:04 pm

He sighed. "You said that last time, Air! There's no good reason." Looking at her stomach again, he chuckled and poked it. "And look at how skinny you are to begin with! Would it kill you to eat a candy bar every now and then? You're making me feel like a fat lard over here!" He smiled. The good thing about his friendship with Air was the way it benefited both of them. He made sure that she ate meals and kept her health in check, and she made him smile at the worst times in his life. Not to mention she helped him out when he was sick, too. It was going to be great rooming with her! He could make her fix him breakfast! He chuckled at the idea of Air in the kitchen. She was a less than amazing cook and burned nearly everything. Maybe he didn't want her to make his meals after all. Spencer grinned mischievously at her comment about him asking her on a date. "Oh, would you rather me do it like this?" He asked, getting down on one knee and grabbing her hand dramatically. "Oh, Atlacia, I must confess my undying love for you over pizza!!" A major gave them an odd look as he passed by outside, and Spence laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Atlacia could't help but laugh. Spence knew how to make her smile. She sighed "No excuse uh huh sure and fat lard my ass!" She swore and shook her head. "My god Spence I swear there's more cloths than there is you." Grinning, she followed him as he walked. Maybe she'd make Spence breakfast one day. Aftyer further thought she laughed nervously. Yah right it'd poison the poor boy as if he wasn't sick enough! Taking a mental note she decided she'd take up cooking classes. One of them had to cook!

She laughed at Spence as he proclaimed his love naturally a joke, right? She grinned. "Oh you mean your love for pizza over pizza! That pizza won't love you long if you keep eating it's comrades!" She prodded him in the side as she pulled him to his feet. "And jeez that was hardly romantic where are the flowers and chcolates! HGow am Ii supposed to eat chocolate if you don't buy me any!" Naturally she was being sarcastic and was only making the atmosphere even lighter than it already was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Spencer glanced down at his stomach and wrinkled his forehead thoughtfully. "Nah, I don't think so. I've got you beat regardless!" He grinned and shook his head. "Seriously, though, you should eat more. Or I'll have to start shoving food down your throat while you sleep! And then you might choke and I'd have to perform mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on you, and God knows that's not how we'd want to have our first kiss, now is it?" He chuckled at his joke. It felt nice to know someone so well that you could joke about things like that and not get looked at like some sort of idiot. Even though I am an idiot, Spence thought with a smile.

He sighed in mock sadness at her joke about pizza. "I know, I know, but I just can't stop. I have a problem, Air, okay? And I'll be damned if that pizza comes back to eat me one day as revenge." He smiled at the chocolate joke. "I know, I'm not on top of things today, am I? Believe me, I'm usually better than this!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:57 pm

Atlacia laughed and nudged him in the side with her elbow, "Oh thinking of kissing me are you?" She laughed and smiled brightly. "You are behind on things, aren't you tsk! Have I taught you nothing?" She kneww she sounded like an idiot, but she didn't care. Spencer was her best friend in the whole world and she knew he didn't care one or another how stupid she sounded. She hooked her elbow with his and teased "Well scarecrow, shall we skip to the pizza shop?" She grinned "Might as well eat as much pizza as you can before it comes back to eat you. I'll try to help.. but you know I'll probably be laughing my ass off at the irony." They both knew she'd save Spencer. Even at the expense of her own life. They were the closest thing to family each other had or even with family, they seemed closer than even siblings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Spencer chuckled. "Psh, I'm more ahead than you'd think! I only learned from the best, didn't I?" He grinned and nudged her back, smiling brightly. She always knew how to cheer him up, no matter what was going on in his life. He sighed. Although he'd never had a close relationship with any of his siblings, he imagined this was what it would have felt like. Even when there was a silence between them, it was always a comfortable one. He sighed. "When that pizza attacks me, I'll be sure to let it know that you ate its fallen brethren, too. Then we'll see who's laughing!" He chuckled. Of course, on the off chance that he was attacked by revenge seeking pizza, he wouldn't really point them in Atlacia's direction. He'd most likely just...well...eat them. That would be the obvious defensive attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Atlacia laughed and smiled. "Honestly what have you been eating.. revenge-seeking pizza? Pfft!" She of course was again teasing him. "Now we all know that Hamburgers are better!" She locked her arms with his. "Come on scarecrow we're off to oz!" She grinned, ear to ear and laughed lightly. "Then we can go windom shopping!" She didn't want to coninue the pizza subject.. it was making her... well hungry. She hummed a soft tune. "Aaa what would I do without you Shan?" She knew she'd probably be dead. Spencer was special and one day she planned on repaying him for all he had done for her, even if it took the rest of her life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:54 pm

Spencer laughed. "Do you have to disagree with me about everything? Honestly! I say I like coffee, you say you like tea. I like pizza, you like hamburgers! What's wrong with you?" He grinned. "Are you suggesting that I need brains? I think that's what you're getting at." He sighed. "You're really going to make me go shopping with you? I can't stand shopping, woman!" He chuckled. He wrinkled his forehead at her question. "We all know that without me, you'd be devastated. To be unable to receive your daily dose of sexy? What sort of life is that?" As they reached the front door of the headquarters, he smiled at the guard in charge. "Just going out for some lunch," He said innocently, "We'll be back later." The guard gave him a suspicious look. "Have you finished your paperwork, General?" Spencer gasped. "Oh, look over there!" He said pointing. While the guard looked away, he pulled Atlacia out of the door, calling over his shoulder, "I'll finish it when I get back!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:59 pm

Atlacia laughed heartily. "My daily dose of sexy? Yes I'd be truly devistated without that!" She grinned "And yes disagreeing with you is the best entertainment. Shoppping is the least of your worries, next time I'll make you come clothes shopping with me." She said in a harsh whisper as they snuck past the guard. She grinned. "And jeez sneaking away from work, you know no bounds, do you, Shan?" She laughed. "You know I think I've changed my mind.. I want some chinese." She playfully stuck out her tongue at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:43 pm

"Hey, you would!" Spencer said with a laugh, "Anyone would!" He wrinkled his nose. "Do you own a television, Air? It's much more entertaining than arguing with me!" He groaned at the shopping comment. "Aw, now you wouldn't do that to me, would you? C'mon, Air, I thought we were friends! Friends don't make friends go clothes shopping!" He chuckled at the guard comment, glancing behind him. Of course, the guard wasn't really mad, he knew that was just how Spencer was. Everyone did. He was pretty close to his soldiers, they were the closest thing to a family he really knew, next to Atlacia. Glancing back at her, he grinned. "Do you not know me? Of course I'm sneaking away from work! And of course you changed your mind! You just love to argue!" Regardless, though, he turned in the direction of the nearest Chinese restaurant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:49 pm

Atlacia grinned "You know what I'm thinking Italian.." She was kidding of course, but she wanted to see his reaction. She laughed again and shoved him in the sides playfully. She did love Spencer. He was the best friend a girl could ask for and on top of it all... he was her protector, and even her idol. Of course he didn't know that, but she held him in the highest regards. He was amazing like a shield a comfort to her and all she wanted was him to smile.. it was the only payment she could give him. She felt weak but she did her best to make him smile. He deserved so much more than that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:01 pm

Spencer sighed and looked at his friend. "You've gotta be kidding!" He said with a grin, "Make up your mind, woman, you're killing me!" Chuckling, he put a hand on her shoulder. Atlacia was such a good friend, and such an amazing person. He always wondered why her self esteem was so low when she was such a good person. She was nice, smart, funny, caring. The moment he had met her, he'd felt a sort of bond with her. He'd always felt close to her, ever since then. She brought his mood up when it was down, took care of him when he couldn't take care of himself, and provided a friend for him when no one else had the time or interest to be there. The only way he knew how to protect her was to try and be there for her half as well as she was for him. And yeah, maybe he had grown a bit protective of her over the years. But he had to protect her, he did, because, for a long time when he first left home, she had been all he'd really had. He'd never really lost that view, that feeling about her. And so, it was all he could do to protect her, even from the little things. Glancing down at her, he wrinkled his forehead. "Where do you really want to eat at, Air?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Atlacia grinned at him, her usual goofy grin as she thought it over. She brushed a bang behind her ear and laughed "Chinese.. seriously you know that's my achilles' heel! If you're gonna bring chinese food into the question, then you know damn well that's what I want!" Atlacia loved chinese very much. She'd eat it daily if she could, but weekly was all she could afford with her poor living. Besides she was a little off when it came to remembering things like her health. She smiled at the thought of chinese and licked her lips. "I'm hoping if I eat enough General Tsao chicken I'll become a general!" A really bad joke, but she was known for them. Slwowly it began to rain and Atlacia frowned, shrugging off her jacket and putting it over his head "Can't let you get wet we don't need you catching something." She smiled warmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Spencer laughed. "You're right, Air. Why did I even have to ask?" He knew his best friend's food was Chinese and liked to buy it for her whenever she was in town. Considering they'd be living together now, it looked like he'd be buying a lot more Chinese food! He didn't mind, though. She did need to eat, and this sort of helped her remember. He chuckled at her bad joke, having grown used to them over the years. "You tell me how that works out. If you're successful, I may try something similar! Do they make any type of food with the word Fuhrer in it?" He grinned and shook his head, still laughing. Spence looked up at the rain and wrinkled his forehead. "Are you kidding? I'm invincible! A little rain won't hurt me!" He wasn't being sarcastic, actually. Spence really did think he was invincible sometimes, which often resulted in him getting very sick, sometimes even sending him to the hospital. He refused to believe that he could get sick, and wanted everyone to know it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:10 pm

Atlacia laughed and grinned "Idunno there might be a fuhrer muffin or something. I look for you." She sighed and kept the coat over his head. "Yeah, yeah Mr. Invinsible.. You know damn well you'll be with a cold within the week." She shook her head, she might overreact a bit or be overly concerned with Spencer, but he was the closest person to her. He was special and she was again just making sure he'd be okay. "Think what you might you get sick easier than Monk." She stuck out her tongue and blinked oddly as the rain dropped on it. "But anyways. I just worry about you okay?" She blushed and looked away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:24 pm

"Muffin?" Spencer sounded disappointed. "Why not a cupcake? Or a cake? Hell, I'd even take a cookie! Anything is tastier than a muffin." He glanced up at the coat over his head and sighed. "You're no more invincible than I am, Air. You get sick easier. You should wear that coat." He didn't know why she worried about him the way she did. It wasn't as if he didn't know how to take care of himself. He'd spent more than the first half of his life taking care of himself and being ignored by his family, unless his siblings were tormenting him. He was an independent person. But, it was still nice to know that she cared enough about him to worry. He chuckled at the reference to their friend Monk, who always seemed to be sick. "No one gets sick easier than Monk, Air," He said through his laughter, "You know that!" He glanced over at her. "I worry about you, too, Atlacia. That's why I make you eat. And why I want you to wear the jacket."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next