Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Busy Morning (Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Busy Morning (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Busy Morning (Open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Busy Morning (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Busy Morning (Open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Busy Morning (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Busy Morning (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Busy Morning (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Busy Morning (Open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Busy Morning (Open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Busy Morning (Open)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Busy Morning (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Busy Morning (Open)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:00 pm

Atlacia stared him in the eyes, taken aback slightly. The seriousness of his face.. he really did care so much about her... She indiscreetly fiddled at her sleeves and looked at him more serious than she'd been in a while. "Yes, Shan.. I-I do. You make me the happiest I've ever felt when I'm wih you. You're my sanctum." She blushed at how corny she sounded. "I want to give it a try.." She looked away "G-Give US a try." She fidgetted again. She was naturally shy.. Spencer knew that better than anyone. Especially after her last awful relationship. She shuddered at Allan's memory and grinned at Shan. "So uhmm does the chinese resturaunt count as our first date or no?" She laughed softly, lightening the atmosphere again. She couldn't stand when things got tense and unnerving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:38 am

Spencer smiled, eyes wide and happy. He didn't care if it did sound slightly corny, it was sweet. "That's great, Air," He said, pulling her into a hug. Of course, they had hugged before, numerous times, but this time felt...different. But, in some way, still the same. It was odd, but he liked the feeling. For the first time, he didn't feel nearly so empty. Spencer chuckled at the first date comment. "I don't know, it was sort of a disaster. Can we have a do-over?" He wasn't quite sure why Atlacia was so shy. She had absolutely nothing to be shy about. He wasn't sure how many times he'd try to tell her that. It didn't really matter though, he thought it was sort of cute. He smiled at her and ruffled her hair slightly, his blue eyes looking as if he'd just won the lottery. And, he sort of had. Only, it was a better prize than a million dollars. Seriously, he thought, what is someone going to do with a million frickin' bucks? It'll just turn them into a jerk. But this...this was so much better than that. He couldn't even believe it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:40 pm

Atlacia blushed and rubbed her nose against his neck softly, enjoying the comfort of his hug as always. She hugged back, wrapping her arms around his waist with a smile, then laughed at his response. "Oh Alright, for you I can make an exception." She laughed, smiling brightly as she playfully poked at his sides. She cared at Spencer more than anything else in the world, and his face was lit up with joy. She'd never understand what made him care about her so much, but all that mattered to her was his happiness and eagerness to be with her. It had been a long time since he seemed this happy and it made Atlacia fill up with excitement to know she had made him so happy. Her eyes stared back into his, reflecting her own joy. She laughed lightly and grinned, "So.. when's our first date, casanova." she teased again, simply relishing this essence of happiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 2:39 pm

He smiled at her. "Whenever you want," He said slowly, "Just say the word." He glanced up at the Military HQ and sighed. He'd promised Atlacia he'd take the rest of the day off, and God knows he needed it, but he knew it would be complicated. He had paperwork to finish, he'd have to find someone to take over his shift for the rest of the day, and everything of the sorts, but he knew that Air was worried about him, and he really did want her to be happy. She couldn't be happy if she was worried about him. Plus, if he didn't get well before tomorrow, he'd have to go to the doctor! He did not want to go to the doctor. So, he supposed he would go ahead and take the day off, and maybe sleep for a while. He should be back up on his feet by tomorrow, with the threat of a doctor hanging over his head and the knowledge that Atlacia would now be living with him, plus the fact that they were now an official couple. It should be easy enough. "Well," He said, grinning at her, "I guess I should go tell my employees that I'll be taking the rest of the day off so I'd be feeling better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 10:21 pm

Atlacia grinned, happy to finally have pushed some sense into the boy. She kissed his cheek softly, which she did before, but this time it felt.. different. She couldn't help blush. She sighed and dusted her uniform. "I have to get back to work anyways." She sighed doubtfully and rubbed the back of her head. She didn't want to leave now, but she had to, her job hung in the balance. Besides she was the only one able to do what she could do so well. She ran a hand through her bangs and huffed, then began walking. "See you soon, Shan!" she shouted, waving and running off to the library. Her colleagues would be awaiting her arrival and she was late... for once. She soon dispersed, disappearing into the large building.

[topic exit]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 11:11 pm

Spencer grinned at her. "See you, Air," He said softly, touching his cheek. Sighing, he went over to where the guard stood. The guard raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything about the scene he'd just witnessed between the two. He simply said, "Ready for that paperwork, General?" Spencer smiled sheepishly. "About the paperwork. Look, I'm feeling a little out of it, so I'll be taking the remainder of the day off to go home and rest." The guard looked suspicious. "Are you sure?" He asked, "I don't think you look so sick." Spencer chuckled. "Have I ever skipped work before?" The guard, looking defeated, shook his head. Spence smiled. "Alright. I'll be back tomorrow, and I'll get on that paperwork first thing." The guard saluted him and said, "Yes, sir," in a polite voice. Spencer saluted him back and waved. "See ya tomorrow," He muttered under his breath as he walked away. He sighed. Time to catch another cab, he thought, looking out to the semi-busy streets. He waved for a cab and it pulled over. "Military dorms, please," He said as he got in. The driver nodded and drove towards home. Spence sighed again. He had to admit, he was ready to get to bed!

{Topic Exit.}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4